The clitoris minor and a-spot get ignored too much, change my mind

Oubliet

Posted

For those that don’t know, if your lover has had their G-spot (Gräfenberg spot) and cliyoris major stimulated, have they ever enjoyed an orgasm from the clitoris minor or anterior fornix erogenous zone? If not you have some googling to do. This topic is to open up discussion for pleasures untold. Enjoy :)

Posted

For the english literature majors, yes i made a “typo”. Yes I’m probably too inebriated to type with such large hands on such a normal sized phone. To the doms, Yes I’ve been a bad man. No, there isn’t an edit button i can find to fix the typo and if there were such a button I’m not sure i feel like pressing it. :jumping:

Posted
I think some of us may need to re visit our lessons on biology.
But also, at what point will we start to acknowledge that all women gain pleasure from different things?
Posted
First thing that needs stimulation is the mind!
Posted
6 hours ago, switchy1 said:

First thing that needs stimulation is the mind!

Ahhhh yes, someone who gets it!

😉💜😎

Posted
13 hours ago, CopperKnob said:
I think some of us may need to re visit our lessons on biology.
But also, at what point will we start to acknowledge that all women gain pleasure from different things?

It kinda blew my mind as a young man, something that would make one partner cum would do very little for another. It was awesome though, learning to read body language and figure out what a person liked etc. (and just, communicating, of course).
Different strokes for different folks 😉😂

Posted

The mind should definitely be the top of this list. Love it!

Posted
20 hours ago, aberdeen668 said:

It kinda blew my mind as a young man, something that would make one partner cum would do very little for another. It was awesome though, learning to read body language and figure out what a person liked etc. (and just, communicating, of course).
Different strokes for different folks 😉😂

Literally or, "cliterally" 😂