I'm wrong?

Nucer12

Posted

Just wonder, trying to find people with same interests but not much into that, I like to wear lingerie also love used pantie fetish, love that females help me to dress up lingerie, buying some sexy lingerie for myself, while wearing lingerie pulling thong on side and do a fingering myself, love to share that with other females, I know that many people wud say that not normal u cray etc... But what can I do, hope are here people with same interrewts 

Posted
I wear sissy pouch panties after trying on secretly my neighbors bikini panty bottoms. I knew that u wanted to wear panties be fem underneath
Posted
I have a friend who wears nylons & he gets such a kick out of me pulling his tights up for him. We will often go out shopping together for new tights for him but he loves it when I’ve surprisingly bought him a new pair. For me I don’t have a nylon fetish (other than seeing big gorgeous women in stockings) but I love the thrill he gets out of sharing his moments with me
Posted

You are very lucky, and your friend, it is hard to find kind people but still I think possible, will be keep trying, love to share a moments with lady aswell:heart_eyes:

Maid-Francesca
Posted
I discovered I loved wearing panties and thongs relatively young. Out on a paper round I saw some one with panties on a line and as I went past and came back I saw some one walking off with a pair... I always wondered since then what the fetish was until I was at a girlfriends and tried a pair of hers on... ever since I loved wearing thongs and panties. As I’ve grown older it developed into liking catsuits and other pvc items and now I’m into maid dresses and full lingerie sets
Posted

That's would be very interresting Gracie66

Posted

I love lace panties. I'm new New York the fetish world. I'm looking for a mistress to control me and make me a proper fit clean woman crossdresser.  I need some one to help me dress and learn feminine products like tampons.  Eventually start trying dresses skirts Jeans and etc. Using feminine bathroom products. Shampoos conditioner etc. I live in nj. I would love to find a gf into helping me.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

It's a challenge for a male crossdresser to find a gf who would enjoy helping him dress up. Think about it the other way around: What kinds of man might enjoy regularly helping his gf dress up as a guy? My general advice for anyone asking for an erotic partner in crime is to think about what's in it for them.