EASTER EGGS TREASURE HUNT 🥚🐰 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Easter Eggs Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
22 minutes ago, IPMEETGUY01 said:
I found 14

Congrats

Posted

Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 02 - 🐇 Burrow through the warren for local or foreign

Posted
Oooooh a rhyming clue this time 😁 thanks pixie "got it" 👍
Posted

Hippity Hoppity how far will you go to find another bunny around you to play?

Posted
Here we go the clues once again
Day 1 Clue 1 just check how you look and if any of those poze needs to be hidden
Day 1Clue 2 Any ocassion be Birthday, or festival everyone likes to receive surprises
Day1 Clue 3 If someone doesn't behave you usher them out
Day 2 Clue 4 if you decide to speak with anyone be nice and look at the guidelines
Day 2 Clue 5 this is where you talk about yourself and your kinks so others can read about it
Day 3 Clue 6 always use a strong one and update it time to time.
Day 4 Clue 7 if you want to match, set the preferences and swipe
Day 5 Clue 8 it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party
Day6 Clue 9 Knock knock who is at the door, you would know when you are notified, check it out
Day 7 Clue 10 if you are not sure of something and want to discuss then it's good to post and get others opinions
Day 8 Clue 11 Time to time check yourself and see how others view you.
Day 9 Clue 12 Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Day 10 Clue 13 time to time you can find who checked you out and sneaked about you
Day 11 Clue 14 if you want to be alerted by the app make sure you switch on all the options available.
Day 12 Clue 15 always protect yourself and set it so stay away from prowlers
Day 13 Clue 16 trying to find someone you expand the options age and distance wise
Posted
Clue number 16 it’s always better to browse local and shop local support your community
Posted
Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 02 - Near, far, wherever you are.....get your parameters right and hopefully this search won't hit an iceberg like the Titanic
Posted
35 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 02 - 🐇 Burrow through the warren for local or foreign

Pixie...your clues are always good. This is legendary.  

Posted
I'm like not catching on to today's clue
Posted
23 minutes ago, gemini_man said:
Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 02 - Near, far, wherever you are.....get your parameters right and hopefully this search won't hit an iceberg like the Titanic

Oh my! Love this clue!!!

Posted
5 minutes ago, ChromeDom said:

Pixie...your clues are always good. This is legendary.  

Aww Thank you 🙏🏼💜😘

Posted
Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 02 - from the local to the far to the young and old alike... play with these parameters to find just who you may match you right now
Mz_Whiplash
Posted

Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 02 do u like LDR or do you want someone closer to home ?  look here plenty to view 

Posted
I cannot find grid 7 or grid 22
Posted
Clue 15 Grid 12: Not every-bunny needs to know your business so make sure you update these preferences.🙊
Clue 16 Grid 2: You May find some eggs-cellent choices either close by or a bit further afield.🔎
Posted
1 hour ago, MichelleBelle268 said:

I'm like not catching on to today's clue

If you need a tip, try browsing around and maybe broaden your horizons.

Posted
On 4/11/2023 at 7:38 PM, HArlEybAnDz said:

Can someone help me with grid #9 and #18 I swear they just have me so confused

For grid 9, think about how you would make sure that you’re keeping up to date on the things you want to know about. For grid 18, you want to make sure you are acting appropriately, and if you aren’t sure of the correct attitude, try looking at these for a reminder.

Posted

Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 02 - Please try to perfect your perusing preferences