EASTER EGGS TREASURE HUNT 🥚🐰 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Easter Eggs Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
3 hours ago, tryityoullloveit said:

I just got one I'm new first time help me out.  

If you scroll up I have posted clues for 19 Icons as of yesterday

Posted
1 hour ago, brooklyn209 said:
I just got my first one also

Have posted clues for 19 Icons and you can scroll up or keep exploring the app every option it offers to find clues

Posted
11 hours ago, Irish-Imp said:

I have 18 and thought I was on track but now realised there's 19 and don't know which I'm missing 🤔🤔😔

Check your grid and compare it to this list to see which one you’re missing. Feel free to message if you need more help!!

Clue 1 Grid 1: Time to “pic” up and collect some eggs.📸
Clue 2 Grid 14: Chocolate, flowers or an Easter basket are all good ones. 🎁
Clue 3 Grid 15: Everyone has egg-perience with a bad egg or 2, so just send them here and forget about it.🚫
Clue 4 Grid 6: It’s all good to engage in some “chick” chatting as long as you don’t break these.📜
Clue 5 Grid 8: No need for eggs-aggerating, better to be honest with your traits when listing them here.🪞
Clue 6 Grid 3: You don’t want anyone cracking this egg, lest they gain unwanted access to your profile🔒
Clue 7 Grid 10: Looking for some quick eggs-ploits? Hop on over to this tab and see who catches your eye.😜
Clue 8 Grid 5: If you like this site, why not tell every-bunny you know to hop on over!🐇
Clue 9 Grid 20: Quick as a hare, see who’s been there (looking at you).👀
Clue 10 Grid 7: If you want every-bunny to know something important, make sure to write it here.🗣
Clue 11 Grid 22: This is the one profile where you know eggs-actly what’s on it.🫵
Clue 12 Grid 18: Make sure you conduct yourself in an eggs-ceptional way so that you can make the most of your time here.✍️
Clue 13 Grid 17: It’s always eggs-citing to see who’s looking your way.👁👅👁
Clue 14 Grid 9: Make sure you keep up to date on all of the eggs-citing things happening on Fetish by turning on these.🔔
Clue 15 Grid 12: Not every-bunny needs to know your business so make sure you update these preferences.🙊
Clue 16 Grid 2: You May find some eggs-cellent choices either close by or a bit further afield.🔎
Clue 17 Grid 16: Eggs-tra! Eggs-tra! Read all about it. You won’t find these ads in your local newspaper.📰
Clue 18 Grid 23: Make sure you change these settings to check out what’s happening with every-bunny around you.🐇🐇🐇🐇
Clue 19 Grid 4: Every-bunny has the profiles they like the most. Where do you keep yours.😍

Posted
13 hours ago, jay697 said:

Could use some help with blocks 14 and 20 I can’t seem to find them

For block 14, try thinking about how you could give something to someone you really like.

For block 20, try checking out the people who have been looking at you. Maybe the person who’s been looking at you most recently?

Posted
How do I figure out what times the eggs are available?
Posted
41 minutes ago, HArlEybAnDz said:
How do I figure out what times the eggs are available?

At 3PM UK time

Posted
I would like some help please.
Posted
34 minutes ago, Timetoplay said:

Here you go
Day 1 Clue 1 just check how you look and if any of those poze needs to be hidden
Day 1Clue 2 Any ocassion be Birthday, or festival everyone likes to receive surprises
Day 1 Clue 3 If someone doesn't behave you usher them out
Day 2 Clue 4 if you decide to speak with anyone be nice and look at the guidelines
Day 2 Clue 5 this is where you talk about yourself and your kinks so others can read about it
Day 3 Clue 6 always use a strong one and update it time to time.
Day 4 Clue 7 if you want to match, set the preferences and swipe
Day 5 Clue 8 it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party
Day6 Clue 9 Knock knock who is at the door, you would know when you are notified, check it out
Day 7 Clue 10 if you are not sure of something and want to discuss then it's good to post and get others opinions
Day 8 Clue 11 Time to time check yourself and see how others view you.
Day 9 Clue 12 Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Day 10 Clue 13 time to time you can find who checked you out and sneaked about you
Day 11 Clue 14 if you want to be alerted by the app make sure you switch on byall the options available.
Day 12 Clue 15 always protect yourself and set it so stay away from prowlers
Day 13 Clue 16 trying to find someone you expand the options age and distance wise
Day 14 Clue 17 if you want to market yourself, your kink then you would make a campaign
Day 15 Clue 18 going back to the base and finding more options
Day 16 Clue 19 as you search for someone and you are fond of them, you save them to to your A list so that you can visit them whenever you want

Posted
38 minutes ago, Timetoplay said:

I see you have 13 (of the 19 released so far) so if you can work out which you're missing we can help, or you can find clues to them in the thread.
To work out which you're missing number your grid left to right, top row 1-4, next row 5-8 etc
The following have been released so far:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 22, 23

Posted
I am missing number 7 if anyone could help please 🥺
Posted
Not exactly sure which one I’m missing here. Any help?
Posted
18 minutes ago, Bleurgh said:

Pls check the clues posted if you scroll up

Posted
3 minutes ago, PaPiLove said:

I have sent you a copy of my grid map which should help 😊

Posted
4 minutes ago, PaPiLove said:

19 Icons released and the clues are posted if you scroll up

Posted
19 minutes ago, Bleurgh said:

I am happy to give you a hand however I am unable to message you again for 90 days as you have not replied to my initial greet message. You are welcome to message me. 😊

Posted

Not sure which ones I am missing could I have a grid map please

Posted
2 minutes ago, Timetoplay said:

Not sure which ones I am missing could I have a grid map please

Have sent you a copy 😊

Posted

Day # 17 - Clue # 20 - Grid # 21 - I confess, I can’t pull a rabbit 🐰 out of a hat 🎩 

Posted
Clue 20
You go to church and do this forgive me, father, for I have sinned
Posted
Here you go
Day 1 Clue 1 just check how you look and if any of those poze needs to be hidden
Day 1Clue 2 Any ocassion be Birthday, or festival everyone likes to receive surprises
Day 1 Clue 3 If someone doesn't behave you usher them out
Day 2 Clue 4 if you decide to speak with anyone be nice and look at the guidelines
Day 2 Clue 5 this is where you talk about yourself and your kinks so others can read about it
Day 3 Clue 6 always use a strong one and update it time to time.
Day 4 Clue 7 if you want to match, set the preferences and swipe
Day 5 Clue 8 it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party
Day6 Clue 9 Knock knock who is at the door, you would know when you are notified, check it out
Day 7 Clue 10 if you are not sure of something and want to discuss then it's good to post and get others opinions
Day 8 Clue 11 Time to time check yourself and see how others view you.
Day 9 Clue 12 Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Day 10 Clue 13 time to time you can find who checked you out and sneaked about you
Day 11 Clue 14 if you want to be alerted by the app make sure you switch on byall the options available.
Day 12 Clue 15 always protect yourself and set it so stay away from prowlers
Day 13 Clue 16 trying to find someone you expand the options age and distance wise
Day 14 Clue 17 if you want to market yourself, your kink then you would make a campaign
Day 15 Clue 18 going back to the base and finding more options
Day 16 Clue 19 as you search for someone and you are fond of them, you save them to to your A list so that you can visit them whenever you want
Day 17 Clue 20 Writing about yourself, it's good to admit how it all started, what excites you and something of past
Posted
Day # 17 - Clue # 20 - Grid # 21 - Forgive me FET for I have sinned
Posted
clue 20 grid 21 the police would like to hear this after u comit a crime