EASTER EGGS TREASURE HUNT šŸ„ššŸ° AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Easter Eggs Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:Ā Ā :two:Ā Ā :three:Ā :four:Ā Ā :five:Ā Ā :six:Ā Ā :seven:Ā Ā :eight:Ā Ā :nine:Ā Ā :one::zero:

:one::one:Ā Ā :one::two:Ā Ā :one::three:Ā Ā :one::four:Ā Ā :one::five:Ā Ā :one::six:

:one::seven:Ā Ā :one::eight:Ā Ā :one::nine:Ā Ā :two::zero:Ā Ā :two::one:Ā Ā :two::two:

:two::three:Ā Ā :two::four:

Posted
1 hour ago, wastelander said:

So Iā€™m missing grids 6,11,1318,19,21,24. I know there are still a few days left but I can find the ones that are out at the moment.

Grids # 11, 13, 19, 24 are yet to be released.Ā  I have sent you a message, happy to give you a hand with the other three you are missing.Ā šŸ˜Š

Posted
How do I give away eggs? Iā€™ve done it twice but now I canā€™t find it. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø
Posted
7 minutes ago, ExploringConnection said:

How do I give away eggs? Iā€™ve done it twice but now I canā€™t find it. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.Ā 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect

Posted
19 minutes ago, bellaatx said:
This is so fun!

Yes it is

Posted
Not gonna lie, I was actually not that excited about this app until I saw the Easter egg hunt. It's a really creative way to get to know the ins and outs of the app, and the hints are a great little challenge.
Posted
30 minutes ago, Lord_Lucifer said:

I've found 20 so far, can't find 11, 13, 19 & 24 :(

You're currently uptodate, those icons you have listed have yet to be released.Ā 

Posted
Can someone help me find number 7, 14, and 21 please? Its really bugging me. Thanks ā˜ŗļø
Posted
13 minutes ago, WannabeCuck26 said:
Can someone help me find number 7, 14, and 21 please? Its really bugging me. Thanks ā˜ŗļø

Here you go
Day 1 Clue 1 just check how you look and if any of those poze needs to be hidden
Day 1Clue 2 Any ocassion be Birthday, or festival everyone likes to receive surprises
Day 1 Clue 3 If someone doesn't behave you usher them out
Day 2 Clue 4 if you decide to speak with anyone be nice and look at the guidelines
Day 2 Clue 5 this is where you talk about yourself and your kinks so others can read about it
Day 3 Clue 6 always use a strong one and update it time to time.
Day 4 Clue 7 if you want to match, set the preferences and swipe
Day 5 Clue 8 it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party
Day6 Clue 9 Knock knock who is at the door, you would know when you are notified, check it out
Day 7 Clue 10 if you are not sure of something and want to discuss then it's good to post and get others opinions
Day 8 Clue 11 Time to time check yourself and see how others view you.
Day 9 Clue 12 Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Day 10 Clue 13 time to time you can find who checked you out and sneaked about you
Day 11 Clue 14 if you want to be alerted by the app make sure you switch on byall the options available.
Day 12 Clue 15 always protect yourself and set it so stay away from prowlers
Day 13 Clue 16 trying to find someone you expand the options age and distance wise
Day 14 Clue 17 if you want to market yourself, your kink then you would make a campaign
Day 15 Clue 18 going back to the base and finding more options
Day 16 Clue 19 as you search for someone and you are fond of them, you save them to to your A list so that you can visit them whenever you want
Day 17 Clue 20 Writing about yourself, it's good to admit how it all started, what excites you and something of past

Posted
13 minutes ago, WannabeCuck26 said:

Have sent you a message šŸ˜Š

Posted
Iā€™m missing bottom left šŸ¤” it must be in the last couple of days
Posted
7 minutes ago, DommeDelight said:
Iā€™m missing bottom left šŸ¤” it must be in the last couple of days

Bottom left is Grid #21 - which was released yesterday, this is my clue to it:
Day # 17 - Clue # 20 - Grid # 21 - Forgive me FET for I have sinned

Posted
11 minutes ago, suthrnbelle5011 said:

20? And 23???šŸ™

Posted
7 minutes ago, AceMandini said:

Need help im on 15 x

Posted
I need help wit 21, 23, and 24 please šŸ™
Posted
1 hour ago, SDPiercedGuy said:

I need help wit 21, 23, and 24 please šŸ™

Posted

Day # 18 - Clue # 21 - Grid # 24 - Why have one bunny šŸ° when you can have many in your hutch šŸ›–

Mz_Whiplash
Posted

Day # 18 - Clue # 21 - Grid # 24Ā  i only have a select few......... where as my sub has many........ how many do u have ?

Posted
Clue 21
You meet up with chums but you look for a fwb. What is the f ?