TRIGGER WARNING - Race play

bw****

Posted

Is it completely unheard of or un excepted in today's world or am I the only one who thinks it hot

Posted

Keep your comments respectful please.

Posted
I think its something i might like to try all though i havent seen it or heard anyone m#
Posted
Personally as long as you are aware of the kink and all parties are cool with it theres nothing wrong with that, im a big fan and im always clear that its just a kink my actual political views dont matter during intimate stuff. So in short yeah i think a lot of people find it hot but because of todays society we are all too scared of messing it up once and forever being shamed for it, i think thats why you dont hear about it much.
Posted
Not unheard of. Fetlife got many groups about it.
Just don’t mix up with real life and bdsm world. What’s considered acceptable in a role play situation would be illegal if done in a public place or openly.
Posted
I think if you're fetishizing someone simply based on race it's inappropriate and personally I don't care to participate. But liking someone and race play are two different things... you need to find out your reason for the desire
Posted
Well obviously I wouldn't be with someone just because of their race but in the sense of degrading ect ect if it's with someone I'm choosing to be with is more the sense of the topic
Posted
I kinda wana be dominated by a black girl snd told im being punishes and gorced to breed w her etc. Idk it ssems like s reslistic way yi ens yp
Posted
I find people of color exotic. I'm just plain old white rice after all. But to hookup just because of color or race...... Cringe
Posted
If it’s part of your kink space what’s wrong with it …… some love older men some love red heads some love big or small breasts …….. and lots of other things so long as there is no harm being done against someone else without their permission it’s all just fetish
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
My gf in my second cuckold relationship only had BBC bulls , and I loved seeing the contrast of their cocks disappearing in to her while holes
  • 4 months later...
Posted

With the right person to me its hot. Its just s kink for me but some people would be uncomfortable doing it.