ETA on finding someone..

Posted
How long does it actually take to find someone you could realistically date on here? Particularly as a male sub when most females on here are also submissive. Do people go years searching?
Posted
Almost immediately you just have to be open minded. And explore more than just your submissive side. That’s the beauty of this site
Posted
I was lucky enough to meet my partner the day I joined here I don’t know about anyone else
Posted
Well I guess you should try find a guy who has a mistress that’s willing to let her be your dom
Posted
Agree with the above, male subs will get looked over whereas female subs will get alllll the attention
Posted
I met someone on this site we were together for 2.5 years very long distance we broke up recently I don't really know why. But you can meet people on here. I was willing and able to travel and would have relocated. So you just have to find that person who will do those things I guess.
Posted

it's a kinda... piece of string question

some people found folk rather quick, some have been years with very little

one general tip is to make online only part of what you do.  

Posted
Still looking 5 years later
Posted
Less than 3 weeks, but I'm good like that. BTW, we've been together for 15 months now. So it's possible if you're honest, attentive and personable.
Posted
If you’re open to an online dynamic, try broadening your search to worldwide, you’ll have a better chance at finding your match. It’ll even give you a chance to excel in training and/or explore other parts of yourself before finding someone in person. As someone else said, stand out with messages, do a good read on their profile prior to messaging so they know you’re serious. Good luck.
Posted
Mmm yep it's been a couple of years for me, my problem is finding local that is into what I'm into, seemingly I don't have a problem finding it when they are in another country lol 😒
Posted
i’ve made friends, fwb’s and i found a girlfriend at one point but at the end of the day it really is up to how you approach it personally if it comes it comes but i’m not desperate to find anything
Posted
Enjoy the journey. Who knows where it'll lead you.
littlemiss37
Posted
I would say when messaging tell them what attracted u to there profile . Don't forget submsision is earned . Learn about vetting also please for ur safety and other things etc . The best place for that is the lobby x
Posted
One approach is to date/friend them first. Then fess up.
Posted
I met 2 ultimately incredible people on here.

It’s been 4 years I been on here soooo I guess 4 years lol
Posted
Been here for 5 months, I cannot get anyone to even reply. I find it baffling.
Posted
Good luck. I haven’t found 1 yet that was serious and local enough. The other fet isn’t much better. It’s a very long and slow process. My best advice is to get active in your local community.
Posted
The trouble is that the ratio of men to women on a site like this is very high.
Not just that, but dominant women are not very common, like you say most women would prefer a strong, dominant man to over power them.
So truly your profile needs to really stand out and any messages you send also.
Posted
It all depends, when I first joined I met someone in literally the first half an hour, had a crazy month-long fling, then that ended so I took a couple weeks to get over that, came back and am now having minimal luck haha. So I guess it all comes down to right place, right time.
Posted
Simple answer is there is no "ETA" as eyem says it's a piece of string question - some will connect quickly, others will never find that connection.
The good news is everything is within your control to put yourself in the best possible position to potentially find what you're looking for and comes down to five key things, which if you get them right won't guarantee a thing, but will stand you in good stead to at least stand a chance - these are:
Expectations - set them right and don't expect anything
Attitude - maintain a positive one at all times, be respectful and considerate and accept rejection well.
Approach - find one that works for you, and it's not just about blindly sending messages to anyone within a certain radius - there are many ways to interact and get to know people, through the forums, chat rooms, attending munches and kink events etc - use them!!
Profile - is yours appealing? Does it tell people about you, what you hope to find, what kind of dominant/submissive you are - basically does it pique interest or is it just another generic "I'm a submissive and want to meet a dominant" type profile?
Pictures - again are they appealing and do they give a flavour of you the person?
Also put aside any notion of the male to female number imbalance - whilst it's true there are more men than women here, if you take away the men who don't "get" how sites like this work and think they only have to sign up to meet someone, the numbers are a lot more even.
Finally it takes time and patience to find what you're looking for, I've been here 18 months now and would rather find the right dominant than any dominant, I also don't view this as a "dating" site more a community of people to interact with and if that leads to meeting then it's a bonus.
Good luck 👍🏻
Posted
I had a Domme on here message me and like my profile etc and that was the first if considered it, I had a date with someone from another app and mentioned I had arranged to meet a Domme and she just happened to be looking for a sub too
I found my current partner who is my domme completely by accident
You can't put timelines and targets etc on all this stuff
It must be the area you are in but I see plenty of domme women on here, maybe try changing your filters look further afield consider women you might not normally consider it's mostly about the connection and the dynamic between you anyway