Trample fetish

Posted
Who here has experience with this? Over or under rated?
Posted
Is have no experience with this but I do know that how anything is rated is dependent on the individual. If you dig it, you dig it. If you don’t, you don’t.
Posted
I have experienced being trampled on a few occasions by 4 different ladies. It's impossible to say whether it's underrated or overrated though, that all depends on so many contributing factors, the same as any act. Although I enjoyed it each time, some occasions were better than others; & some of the ladies were better at it than others - in my personal opinion. Someone else might feel differently. The thing is, had I done it totally different ladies, I may not have particularly enjoyed any of the experiences at all; then again, they all may have felt even better. I'll just say I knew pretty much what to expect, or what I was hoping for, each time & I wasn't disappointed, a couple of the ladies were even better than I imagined they would be. But then, some people will love it regardless, others won't like it at all.
Posted
I love a good masage is she steps on me for sure. On my back.
Posted
This is a major part of my particular kink which is Goddess Worship and I do it usually a few times a month for the past 20 yrs. I am only trampled by women, usually one at a time but have had up to 3 at a time trample me at the same time. I get trampled by women wearing shoes/boots and sneakers, socks and of course barefoot. Nothing is out of the question meaning I get trampled on my legs,balls,stomach, chest, neck, and face. I’m often used as a human doormat with women standing on my chest and wiping their shoes on my face.
It’s not for everyone. You need to be prepared for the physical and psychological *** and enjoy it. And although you would think it’s difficult to get women to want to do this to you my experience is that isn’t the case at all. Even very vanilla women will give it a try provided they learn that you are willing and they aren’t hurting you. In fact once that happens it has been my experience that most of the women who agreed to try it actually enjoy it. They feel self confident, powerful and in control which they are.
Posted

Not sure if it is a form of trampling?! I enjoy body weight crushing me? As in lying down across/on top of me. Not necessarily walking or stomping on me.

• 2 months later...
Posted
I really enjoy it tbh wish more people knew about it tho lol I’d say give it a shot worst that can happen is you don’t like it lol