Does anyone else identify as this?

Posted (edited)

Hello, I’m new to kink. I’m a female sub, but I also enjoy inflicting *** and *** as part of my play. I can’t say I identify as a domme or switch. Is this common?

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Funnily - I was talking to someone the other day who is a female Dominant but likes certain activities deemed submissive - but isn't  a sub and doesn't feel comfortably with identifying as switch

so, your scenario probably isn't that uncommon.

You can identify how you feel happiest - this could be to just say you're a sub, but then occasionally do other play - or "submissive, but occasional Top" can also work.

PhantomFlogger
Posted
Im a primal hunter for the best part, im only attracted to other Dommes though, so i do come across a lot of Dommes who top everyone but want to be subs.. the issue they find is they are looking for someone who makes them want to submit, a struggle for power, who will win? I mean i like making Dommes my subs, or hunters my mates.. so i enjoy the struggle too 😁
Posted
I identify as sub, I like the *** but I am a bit sadistic I love to bite and stratch. I like to fight and wrestled and so I identify as primal. There are a lot of sides to me. I find that there are a lot of sides to a lot of people..
Posted
4 minutes ago, RavenSass said:

I identify as sub, I like the *** but I am a bit sadistic I love to bite and stratch. I like to fight and wrestled and so I identify as primal. There are a lot of sides to me. I find that there are a lot of sides to a lot of people..

Aint that a thing - and what a wonderful thing too.  Personally i dont pay much attention to the labelling or roles - i find that people are multi dimensional, emotional and changing characters - something to do with being human and alive!

Posted
Like @callipygian says, don’t label yourself. We are all very very different. I had one Dom who would have me peg him, I had another who would have me dress him in tights, neither of those scenarios are associated with ‘Dom’ roles. I’m now sub/primal but after spending most of my life as a Domme I’m yet to find someone who has the confidence & mental strength to make me submit to them as well as I made others submit to me yet I still now class myself as a sub. As long as you are enjoying yourself then don’t get hung up on trying to fit yourself into a category
Posted
4 hours ago, PhantomFlogger said:

Im a primal hunter for the best part, im only attracted to other Dommes though, so i do come across a lot of Dommes who top everyone but want to be subs.. the issue they find is they are looking for someone who makes them want to submit, a struggle for power, who will win? I mean i like making Dommes my subs, or hunters my mates.. so i enjoy the struggle too 😁

I genuinely thought that dominating a Dominant was not ironically impossible. This has opened my eyes significantly. Thank you.

Posted
Everyone is unique, Shiver, so I doubt that it would NOT be a possibility
Posted

There arent enough labels in the world to describe everyone so either pick the nearest to how you feel or drop them completely. Everyone is unique so it is fine to just be you

Posted

I'm mostly sub and masochistic with men, but I certainly have a side I'm only beginning to explore that's sadistic. I'd like to try out CBT on a willing man while I verbally demean and taunt him. I agree with the others that the mixture of interests and desires you have is in no way contradictory. I happen to think it shows the richness of your psyche.

PresentHelot
Posted

I get the most out of being a sub when in play, but can switch; and usually dominant when it comes to vanilla (pardon the pun) lol. We all be what we are. :-)