“Punish me”…

Mi****

Posted
...she whispered under her breath, almost inaudibly in his ear as he turned to go. This was not a command, nor even a request. This was a plea. Something she needed.

He turned back from the door, searched her eyes for a moment and saw that she was right. She hadn’t earned it. She’d done nothing to deserve it. She just needed to be punished.

“Go to the bedroom and remove your clothes,” he commanded and she obeyed. He walked towards the kitchen, and she heard him rummaging in the drawers, then he joined her a few moments later. He took in her naked body for a time and then suddenly pushed her onto the bed face down.

He lifted her legs up, and grabbed her ankles in his hands. She then felt what he had been searching for in the kitchen gently slide across the soles of her feet. She quivered. A wooden spoon.

“I want you to touch yourself,” he ordered. She immediately slid her hands down between her legs and found herself already wet. She parted her lips with her fingers as he watched from behind. “You are not to come without my permission.” She nodded and felt the warmth radiate between her thighs as he continued caressing her feet with the spoon.

It didn’t take long before she felt the swell of an orgasm building up like a wave heading toward the shore. “I’m going to come.” she whimpered, face half buried in the sheets. “No you’re not,” he snapped, and she felt the spoon crack across the arches of her feet several times. The sharp sting jarred her back to reality and the orgasmic wave receded.

“Try again,” he stated. She began rubbing her swollen clit again, this time the warmth from her soles commingled with the warmth of her pussy. Pleasure and *** were interconnected in her brain. It had always been this way, as long as she could remember. She floated in that state for a while and felt the wave rise up again. “I’m going to come...Sir.”

There was a pause, and she had to do everything in her power to hold the orgasm back. “No,” he said. “Incorrect.” She felt the spoon again, harder this time and she lost track of the number of hits. Her hands involuntarily reached back to block the spoon, but she could not reach far enough. She knew it was pointless anyway. She was to be punished, and he would not stop just because her hands were in the way.

He didn’t stop until she placed her hands at her side. She knew no one would see these marks, but every step she took the next day would be a reminder to her and her alone. “Now,” he said calmly, “try again.” She was on the verge of tears, but she wanted to please him. And she needed a release now more than ever.

She could feel the throbbing in her soles with every heartbeat. She could feel his hardness throbbing, pressed up against her leg. She slid her fingers inside herself and began riding the wave again; imagining...wishing her fingers were him. Him, spreading her legs apart and plunging his cock deep inside her.

This was what she had asked for. Pleaded. To be punished. Now another plea.

“Please may I come Sir?” she cried, much louder than she had intended. She didn’t care. The tsunami was rising up, and she knew nothing was going to stop it this time.

“That is the correct way to ask. Yes, you may come now.” he said, and the floodgates opened. Her body quivered and shook and she finally crested the wave and rode it until she washed up on the shore. And he was there, laying next to her, holding her, and kissed her forehead. “Good girl,” he whispered gently in her ear as they lay there together.

She drifted off to sleep, and when she awoke had been covered by a blanket. On the pillow next to her was the spoon, but otherwise she was alone. But she knew he would be back when she needed him again.