Blocked Users still appear in feed

Posted
I’ve tried both options for blocking content from my feed (forum posts from users who post new threads frequently); it removes it for that instance but then they still appear the next time they post.

I’m using the app, not sure how it works on the website.
Posted
It’s the same with me, still can see the annoying self centred posts from blocked users.
Might be something to do with when they update their system. I used the desktop version…
Posted
Same issue with the "Matches" and "Who viewed" pages: blocked users are still shown :(
Posted
I had the same concern and I ventured to the technical help feedback area where it seems that at least one of the developers considers the potential negative implications of cancel culture to be of greater concern than the rights of people to filter out personally undesired users from their feeds. If you can filter people who *** or offend your sensibilities the same mechanism can be used to filter based on age, looks, opinions, tastes and thereby ‘cancel’ such elements. It wasn’t explicitly stated as an aim of the application but more a concern of one of its developers.