Chastity question?

Posted

Is it true long term chastity can cause a penis to shrink?

Posted
The science says Temporarily it does yes, but it returns to full size shortly after release . As someone who has been in 2 cuckold relationships where I was kept locked up for years at a time apart from short periods of release every few months I can confirm that the science is true .
Posted
It's not permanent, you can be in chastity for years and go down to the smallest of nub cages but give it less than a week of not being in one, you will return to your normal size
Posted
44 minutes ago, Richjf said:

Is it true long term chastity can cause a penis to shrink?

if only it was that easy hunni

Posted
It’s true! A scientific fact… no gimmicks
An organ that doesn’t get used will shrink and diminish! And that’s the reason I use my dick twice a day 🤠
Posted
Whilst many people have opinions on the subject, there has never been an actual scientific study done on this (I’m sure some of you ladies could easily set one up).
However there have been studies on shrinkage (without the kink side) and unfortunately the following list was published in august 2018 in a paper after a study.
Aging, Obesity, Smoking, Prostate surgery and Peyronie’s disease can all cause about a half inch of loss.
Posted
Yes, your dick is a muscle, if you don't use it for extended time it'll shrink a little bit
Posted
16 minutes ago, DinPoww said:
Yes, your dick is a muscle, if you don't use it for extended time it'll shrink a little bit

That why I do push ups with no hands 🤦‍♂️

Posted
It’s a temporary deal, it should come back to Normal in 2-5 days!
Posted
2 hours ago, Lifeinexeter said:
Whilst many people have opinions on the subject, there has never been an actual scientific study done on this (I’m sure some of you ladies could easily set one up).
However there have been studies on shrinkage (without the kink side) and unfortunately the following list was published in august 2018 in a paper after a study.
Aging, Obesity, Smoking, Prostate surgery and Peyronie’s disease can all cause about a half inch of loss.

There may not be any official studies but After 5 years of being unchastity I returned to normal size . After a further 2 years of chastity I returned to normal size . I have been in chastity almost all my adult life

Posted

like a lot of things....

the fantasy of being kept in chastity of dick getting smaller, or being put into smaller and smaller cages and being irreversible etc etc etc

is exactly that

a fantasy

Posted

what about female hormones, are they permanent? I've noticed a lot of shrinkage in mine

Posted

I believe hormone treatment starts to reverse if you stop taking them 

for example - I know if a *** wished to start to transition then changed their mind and stopped taking hormones etc. all that happens is they start puberty later