Chastity

Nacho-2589

Posted

Hi. Looking for advice on chastity. Bit of a weird question but has anyone managed to slip out of their cage? I’ve recently been caged and I am having difficulty getting the ring tight enough to keep me in place and not so loose that it can come off. I know there’s usually one ball higher than the other. Problem is my higher one is slipping past the ring (***fully once). It’s made worse in colder conditions when I’m out and about. My body is drawing my testicles in tight. Any tips? Device is plastic. Was wondering if stainless would be a better option or if there are tricks I could use? 

Posted
First of all, get yourself a cage that comes with multiple choices of rings, then you can test and got the right one for you.
I always go for the one just big enough so it doesn't cut my circulation like a cock ring would. Apart from that, tighter is usually more comfortable than looser.
And one thing that actually helped me a lot was to right a shoe lace on the ring going around my hip so it keeps the cage tighter on my body and my bits don't move too much
Posted
It's not so much whether it's metal or plastic that will make the difference as measuring right to ensure a good fit - along with a little trial and error to find the right fit for you.
Google House Of Denial - they have a very good advice section that includes a how to section for measuring
Posted

Thanks for the advice. Appreciate that. I’ll see how I go and post back when I’ve something to report!