Reasons Many People Crave Being “Little” and the Caregiver/Little Dynamic

Ti****

Posted
Thank you. Love this. Question, though I am not clinical I am in the field and have done introspection and assessments on myself. Doing this I've learned I went through Erikson's stages of development later in life than I should have. For example, I did not past Identity vs. Role confusion until I was 27 when I should of did it at 12-18. So my question to.anyone, do you think that applies here or to any one of us and our kinks, fantasies, etc. I know my upbringing and what I was exposed to plays a part in mine. Not ashamed to admit. Molested by older women at an early age created super high sex drive 🤷🏾‍♂️. What can you do? Nothing but accept the person the world created. I have an adult super power now. That's called optimism. ***d children can absorb more *** than an adult 300+ lb men, that's a super power. Yes it's horrible that it happened and they had to go through it. But they are still here . They are still strong. Some are now receiving the best orgasms of their life because of it. Optimism 🤷🏾‍♂️
Posted
Thank you. I wrote a whole book and it didn't post. Do not feel like doing it over. Just going to say thank you
Posted
This broke me 💔, that's someone's put into words what I've never been able to articulate myself, just a shame I can't actually find it 💔
london250490
Posted
Stated better than many professionals. Very informed
Posted
I feel like crying reading this... If only there's someone who thinks like this in my life...
Posted
Thankyou sharing, that's actually lovely x
Posted

Imma f**king cry a river. Thank you for the post dude! As a fellow little, this helped me a lot.. I struggle with feeling good about being a little because a lot of the time people who say they are “daddy” or “caregiver” they don’t really understand cglre because they never put on the effort to actually study about it or to ask other like minded people. There are resources, they just can be limited at times.  

Posted
You absolutely killed this. Thank you so much for providing comprehensive education for DD’s!
Posted
Many who seek that were victims of child sexual ***. Because of that they feel like their childhood was stolen from them. They are seeking what they missed because of the ***. Of course, this does not apply to everyone like that, but it does to a disturbing amount. Many of them do not even realize it themselves, or are not able to admit it to anyone or to themselves.
Posted
I’m balling my eyes out here 😭I need this so much right now
Posted

As someone with less experience still exploring why my kinks might be, this is a really useful insight into the dynamic. It's always strange to see a post like this subtly outline all my traumas... There is a heartbreaking sweetness to reading a post like this and finding cravings I didn't know I had. Thank you for describing this so well.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Wonderfully explained☺️ if I trust and value you enough to get in little space with/around you, then it should be appreciated and valued and recognized! It’s when I’m my most ***, needy, looking for guidance and nurturing, and absolute weakest. All my walls down.
And if I’ve chosen you to be my Md or Dd/CareGiver/Dom , then I’m literally trusting you to have the ability and authority to completely remold and reshape my mind/life/body/routine/relationships.
That should be seen as a gift. A very appreciated, respected, valued, and loving gift. It requires a entirely new level of trust and commitment…
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Very insightful, thank you for sharing.

• 7 months later...
Posted

I love this! A troubled childhood made me want someone to hug and care for me, and to reciprocate that by being caregiver in turn; like a mother or caring aunt.

• 2 months later...
Posted
Dis is very true indeed! 😇
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I still haven't found anyone capable of understanding this lifestyle...but me has hopes.
Posted
Very well put👏👏👏
Posted
the exisiting of real cg's renewed my hope in this world and that it's still possible to find happiness ♡ where as the professional world has just failed me, and lots of other littles i assume or even contributed to the neglect and *** we have to work through now on top of childhood trauma :c
Posted
April 19, 2023, tinanJ said:
Many who seek that were victims of child sexual ***. Because of that they feel like their childhood was stolen from them. They are seeking what they missed because of the ***. Of course, this does not apply to everyone like that, but it does to a disturbing amount. Many of them do not even realize it themselves, or are not able to admit it to anyone or to themselves.

I agree!