Visitation realization

ph****

Posted
1 hour ago, Lettieatw said:
Men do message women on here horribly. I don't mind being called names when I'm in that sub/dom relationship and we've built up trust etc. But to just "hey slut" it pisses me off.
I had to change my bio because of the way people were messaging me and that's not right!

I’m going to point this out just to equalize the man bashing l, by a bit, that I may have started…

In my description it clearly states not to refer to me by honorifics, pet names, etc. women still do.

I’m not discounting your experience, it just sorta popped in my head.

‘Preciate the read!

Posted
1 hour ago, QXX666 said:
Not sure why you are concerned if you have many gurls under your natural dominance. If you are so comfortable with your sexuality you shouldn’t raise issues and tarnish your natural confidence.
And as mentioned below if you don’t want the attention just like us then use settings to avoid men visitations…

I can reply to this and the below, if I included anything that tarnished me or hinted at me being “concerned with my masculinity “ it wasn’t intended. And I’d like to be pointed to where Simone would get the idea.

I don’t filter anyone out. Anyone can message me I’ll respond. It was a curiosity.

‘Preciate it!

Posted
47 minutes ago, Finally_Jen said:

This sounds like an awkward embarrassed and dismissive reply. 

If someone messaged me why i peeped id probably be like ... I dunno. 

However another thing to bare in mind..

The quick kink feature on here, anyone who uses it whether they spank or X... The feature leaves a "visit" on the persons profile

So if i used it and had settings to "everyone" any guys girls or otherwise that i X (not for me) will get a profile view from me. Even if i didnt click on their page myself. 

Just worth the mention. 

Awkward, maybe. Embarrassed, not at all. Dismissive, I’m engaging, I think that counter to dismissive. All have taken it in stride. Maybe you’re reading out what you’re putting in?

Posted
1 hour ago, phantum said:

The “secondly” part has me curious, the “people that won’t meet them” you’re referring to, I assume are women, which, yeah, I get, but… There’s a level of dishonesty in that, while I can wrap my brain around as forgivable if someone isn’t out, seems like not a good starting point, anyways.

Women or couples - but yeah it's absolutely dishonesty on the part of the person who states they're straight but aren't and there's absolutely nothing forgivable about them doing so, being "out" or not doesn't come into it on a site like this really.

Posted
3 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Women or couples - but yeah it's absolutely dishonesty on the part of the person who states they're straight but aren't and there's absolutely nothing forgivable about them doing so, being "out" or not doesn't come into it on a site like this really.

Let’s say I was being “understanding.” The quotes are more telling than the word.

Posted
Count me another straight man who checked your profile after this post. Your description section looks like I could have written it. But I didn't. So there, you def have knowledge to share. Salute.
Posted
10 minutes ago, BigTrav said:
Count me another straight man who checked your profile after this post. Your description section looks like I could have written it. But I didn't. So there, you def have knowledge to share. Salute.

‘Preciate it!

Posted

Even as a woman That's why I don't look at a lot of profiles that I get curious about for whatever reason. I don't want them to think the wrong thing lol. But yeah I definitely checked out your page mainly cause I was curious what it said and that curiosity came from this post. So if you're posting a lot I can see why they'd investigate 

Posted
Yeah, I checked out your profile. I think a lot of guys may be going there after seeing your thumbnail and being confused by what they are seeing. And BTW, you definitely have a message filter on. I just tried to send you a PM and it has the standard "this user has a message filter, why not send them a kinky gift."

Maybe someone set that up for you and you forgot?