Cuddling is not very dominant.

nc****

Posted
There are many occasions I will cuddle a sub, to calm them, to thank them for what they’ve given me, or as aftercare. But there are also times my subby has hugged me when I’ve needed it and they’re looking after me. Cuddling/hugging/holding is a physical interaction, and all that is the D:s dynamic is intertwined with physicality. The mental, emotional, psychological etc plays into it. Who’s to say which physical interactions cannot form part of that dynamic?
Posted
Yes, expressing affection doesn't make you less of a dominant. There's aftercare of course which is important. Plus all the dominant daddies and mommies out there would have to be relabelled 😂. Poor souls.
Posted

I guess it depends on the defined dynamic and the type of domination the sub is looking for. But in my experience, most "real" doms don't shy away from expressing care and affection towards their sub.
I love giving aftercare and cuddles and kisses and attention I would give in a loving vanilla relationship.
It's actually harder to connect without these.
To put it bluntly, even if the dynamic at times can turn the sub into a f**ktoy. Well, I love my f**ktoy, I'm sure as hell gonna take care of it.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
It doesn't matter how the Dom classifies himself, all Doms no matter what hold, cuddle and makes sure the house is secure for the night. That's what all subs crave, desires, and always expects from their Doms. My Alpha Daddy Dom goes the extra miles walks me to bed
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Aftercare and holding some one close to me has to be part of it, i think the word cuddling just has got a "cute" reputation attached to it. But if you replace the word with the definition it doesn't sound cute at all to me, but like anything else it just a matter of perception. "hold someone close in one's arms to show love and affection". Doing this after some one trusted me implicitly with their physical body and mental well-being sounds hot to me.
Posted
Cuddling is ABSOLUTELY a requirement of care for your sub. Being a FemDom/Owner I have always cuddled my pets because I know they crave the reassurance that I am pleased. Even if it's allowing my pups to curl up at my feet or share my bed.
Posted
I don't care what any one labels it
As..... I'm a snuggler with the right woman ♥️.... LOVE IT AND NOT AFRAID TO ADMIT IT 👍. IM A LOVER 🤔🥰💯
Posted
Cuddling can absolutely be part of being a Dom. especially when it is part of after-care, that’s definitely something I would want after a scene, if for no other reason then comfort and reassurance. Even aside from that just because you’re in a D/s relationship doesn’t mean you can’t show affection for each other, it is still a relationship at the end of the day. 
Posted
18 hours ago, bostontoLA said:
Aftercare and holding some one close to me has to be part of it, i think the word cuddling just has got a "cute" reputation attached to it. But if you replace the word with the definition it doesn't sound cute at all to me, but like anything else it just a matter of perception. "hold someone close in one's arms to show love and affection". Doing this after some one trusted me implicitly with their physical body and mental well-being sounds hot to me.

🙌

Posted
@ncraze Absolutely! It might not be everyone’s style but it all depends on what works for you. It sounds like you have the right mindset. I don’t think the person who said “cuddling is not very dominant” is completely wrong. Whether it be through cuddling or anything else, ensuring your partner feels safe is probably the most important thing.
Posted
There is no one size fits all , it is whatever you and your sub enjoy. 💜
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
You gave me chills. Cuddling absolutely is Dom behavior. You are allowing a girl to feel safe to shut down her brain. Especially if you do this without it leading to sex all the time. OMG.
Posted
February 20, SoulfulEmpath1144 said:
There is no one size fits all , it is whatever you and your sub enjoy. 💜

This makes sense

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
Cuddling is when you take something that belongs to you and hold it close. That's one of the most ownership type things you can do
Posted

Cuddling is very Dominant. It shows you are there to protect and comfort your sub. You are there to allow her to feel safe and to me it is in your arms

Ceejayuk
Posted
I've had subs tell me they love cuddles, it can make them feel safe, protected, owned, wanted, cared for. Plus I rather like them myself.
Posted
It may not be dominant for some but cuddles are nice regardless
Posted
Cuddling is so dam important. I don't care if it's not seen as Dominant if you're being Dom and I need a dam cuddle then I dam well want a cuddle. There is nothing more that I want then to hide in my Dom's arms safe from the world. He protect, what is not Dominant about that?
Posted
It seems to be that each person decides whether it is or is not dominant in their own mind and it's usually based on a prejudice if someone thinks that cuddling is not dominant they're off the rocker. If a dominant cuddles you because he wants to cuddle well that's him deciding and there's nothing more dominant than that it could be just because he wants a warm body lying next to him. It doesn't make him soft in any way
Posted
There’s nothing more dominant than a daddy cuddling their little to protect her from all the scaries 🥰
Posted
I love to cuddle and I need a cuddle partner
Posted
Cuddles are all I need after a good spanking...