Cuddling is not very dominant.

nc****

Posted
No I think it's very important cuddling after a session is a must even baby them after
Posted
Unless I’m total *** games, I don’t think that cuddling is anti-dominant ;) no matter how hard, intensive, naughty the session is I enjoy giving it and receiving it too sometimes ! There were very few occasions that I felt that this was totally unecessary/or unwanted … if they like it, give it to them, it doesn’t spoil the game…
Posted
Cuddling is part of aftercare... Which is an important part of being a dominant
SubmissiveSensualFem
Posted

When I’m little spoon an I’m wrapped up in someone’s arms I feel very submissive but also very protected and safe.  It’s an incredible feeling.

Posted
I'd say cuddling is as important as dishing out orders or discipline, perhaps even more so as a Dom because it can be quite an emotional, ***, trusting experience. That needs to be balanced out with feelings of safety and care.
Posted
Cuddling is the best and very healthy part of a D/s relationship.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Honestly distant dom in the serious relationship just sucks. Dominance for some people also means protection, care and certainty~
Posted
Cuddling, face strokes, head kisses, back tickes and so on are a huge part in our D/s relationship, it makes me feel safe and cared for therefore I trust my partner with my life as he shows me daily how much he cares for me and wants to look after me, I repay him by submitting myself to him
Posted
I think the dominance is in the roles and not always in the action. You don’t have to be violent in my opinion to be dominant.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I know nothing but I'm sure that is after care , in fact I would guess that type of after care would be needed and used after most if not all kink play time. Imo
  • 3 months later...
Posted
Every dominant is different so to say that it's not dominant is completely and totally on the people involved.
Posted
So cuddling has nothing to do with being Dominant, though some "Dominants" may think that because it is not something that they personally want, need or require. That doesn't mean that is true for all Dominants. There are very different Dominants. This is why it is super important to vet. If cuddling is important to you as part of what you want and need ensure you are examining that in your vetting process and avoid listening to the rhetoric of other people who think their ideas of what is "right" are the only way to be.
Posted
Recent events have made me rethink my view on cuddling. I used to believe it should not be part of the bdsm scene. I was wrong. There is a lot of psychological benefit to have it in the bdsm scene
MasterDarcy1979
Posted

False.

What's more Dominant than wrapping your arms around someone and them knowing that you're their protector and you're their shield.

Posted
Saturday at 05:04 AM, MasterDarcy1979 said:

False.

What's more Dominant than wrapping your arms around someone and them knowing that you're their protector and you're their shield.

That’s the sexiest thing I’ve read yet! Way to go!

Posted
In my opinion, cuddling is probably THE most dominant display of strength and one's ability to provide safety ,
Posted
Cuddling is giving your sub the knowledge you protect them. As Darcy said you are their shield, and this way you do build more trust together. If someone told you otherwise...they are just violent people ..
Posted

False. Holding someone simultaneously shows strength in vulnerability being willing to get that close emotionally, intimately; and makes them feel held and connected and safe, which gives off this beautiful gentle warm sexy masculine vibe that f**ks insecurity in the a** and tells it to f**k off

Posted
October 14, MasterDarcy1979 said:

False.

THIS. Everything about this.
Btw, every time I find your answer to any question I can only agree. I like the way you see D/s.
Cuddling is an awesome way to bond/connect with my Dom, build intimacy and make me feel safe. I couldn't be with a non cuddly Dom.

MasterDarcy1979
Posted
7 hours ago, brattykitten_ said:

THIS. Everything about this.
Btw, every time I find your answer to any question I can only agree. I like the way you see D/s.
Cuddling is an awesome way to bond/connect with my Dom, build intimacy and make me feel safe. I couldn't be with a non cuddly Dom.

Aww, thank you very much. That's very sweet of you to say. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
A dominants job is to ultimately provide a safesapce for thier sub. Cuddling is a way to show safespace. To show care and respect, especially after possibly completely disrespecting or violating your sub (within the limits agreed upon).
Posted
April 22, JerseyDmat said:

In my case I session a lot with non professional dominant women, many who are new to the lifestyle and often not understanding their own capabilities or having had the opportunity to explore their desires of total dominance. As such they are exploring and pushing their boundaries. Often during these sessions there is a wide range of emotions which occur such as anger and embarrassment which comes out of the goddesses I serve. Frankly some of their experiences prior in their vanilla lives are heartbreaking. Most have been conditioned to suppress their psychological and physical desires and needs to fall in line with a patriarchal society requiring female submission. As an example I have a young 23 year old goddess who was convinced she had sexual problems because the men her age told her that she didn’t enjoy sex because she did not cum when they did. I need to explain to her with me serving her that she has to expect her needs to be fulfilled and also explained that what she experienced has nothing to do with being broken but rather the inexperience of her vanilla lovers not understanding female anatomy and that it can take up to 4x as long for a woman to reach orgasm then a man and the intensity can be as much as 10x more powerful and that she should expect multiple orgasms.
When this happened she experienced a wide range of emotions as you can imagine. Anger over letting herself believe what her ex-vanilla partner told her and the time she wasted with him was one of those emotions. To help her heal I showed her how to use a paddle on me release that rage. It was an intense but highly rewarding session. My ultimate joy and reward is being able to participate in the transformation of a woman into a goddess.

I absolutely love that you did this with her. That’s beautiful.

Posted
False! Absolutely they do hold us and cuddle us submissives. As they should. We need that from them. To feel close to them. They are our safe place. Our protectors. The ones who love and take care of us. Every dynamic is different of course.