Cuddling is not very dominant.

nc****

Posted
Personally I love a good cuddle…

Don’t think any adventure is complete without finishing it out with cuddles…
Posted
Cuddling and close physical resonation is all part of aftercare and is especially important when building a dynamic. A Dominant, in any aspects of BDSM, that doesn't understand that intimate and close connection is a core value in a dynamic, needs to do and be better.
Posted
In my opinion, that after care of some kind is so important. Otherwise it can be too easy to slide into ***
Posted
1 hour ago, Mattholomew said:
In my opinion, that after care of some kind is so important. Otherwise it can be too easy to slide into ***

Well stated. If there is no aftercare, it IS ***.

Posted
Cuddling shows that the Daddy dom care for his partner and will do all the aftercare that she may want. But some don’t want aftercare and they want to feel used and ***d 😂 and I was ok with it but was disappointed cause I love cuddling very much! Shows that a man/woman has compassion for another human being.
Posted
As a sub, I feel like there are many different Doms. One of which is a soft Dom who likes cuddles and is sweet and just firm and takes care of their sub like a “daddy”. And there’s the moderate Dom who is tough but still preforms aftercare and make sure we’re okay. And then there’s like the super hard doms who just don’t do anything afterward. (And this I feel is how people are seeing what could be “main Dom” also known as what they are in movies and read in books.)
Posted
Aftercare is very important!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Bullsh*t, a good dom will provide cuddles if that is something a desired sub needs. Key word "desired" as I've been told compatible subs can be hard to find.

Posted
You are on a higher path than those other so-called "doms" could ever reach my friend