Mommy boy ageplay

CWG541

Posted

Mommy little ageplay scenario....

Cartoons were his favorite thing to pass the time til mommy got home. He looked around. Toys were everywhere. What a mess. Mommy was gonna be very upset. He scrambled to pick them up as he heard the front door close. He panicked and ran to his room. He quickly got on his bed and lay there waiting. He knew he was in trouble. But he also was excited for the punishment.
Mommy came in and saw the mess. Her face furious with him she walked over to his bed and sat down. What is this mess? He didnt answer. She grabbed him by the arm and put him over her knee. Pulling down his pajama pants and exposing his white perfectly shaped butt. Not going to answer me? Ok. Her hand pulled back and she spanked him. Leaving red handprints across both cheeks. He jerked in *** but a smile spread across his face. She flipped him over and pulled out her breasts. Nursing him while slowely beginning to stroke his cock. He suckled at her breasts and she stood herself up. Pushing him off. She pulled down her pants and placed one leg over his head. Kneeling just above his face. If youre hungry still then eat. She demanded. His tongue felt amazing caressing her wet pussylips. Thats a good boy. She got up and walked across the room to the dresser and pulled out her strap on. She put it on and walked back towards him. Do you love mommy? Are you sorry for making a mess? Are you gonna be my good boy? His eyes lit up and he smiled and nodded. Good bend over for mommy. She grabbed the lube and drizzled it onto his ass. Using her tonge and fingers she massaged it into his asshole. Thrusting she put the strap on into his ass and began to fuck him. Slowely at first but increased speed as she went on. He moaned and gasped stroking his cock at the same time. She pulled out and flipped him onto his back. Climbing on top of him she rode his cock. Her breasts bouncing as his hands reached for them. She came all over him and allowed him to finish. Next time I come home to a mess you wont get anything. That will be your punishment.

Posted
What an awesome story and what a beautiful dream
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Quite exciting story. I love to fantasize about a scenario where she takes care of and bathes me. But, in the middle of this all, she notices an erection. Then she starts bullying me about it, ordering me to behave, threatening and really chastising me.