St Louis MILF

DaddyDom1212

DaddyDom1212
Posted

Lady was classy. Sculptured body with big perky tits. Blonde hair and striking eyes. Beautiful, firm skin that she kept tan. Perfect arm candy when I was in town, but could hold her own with anyone.

I want to be a gangbang whore she texted me one day.

Are you sure?

Yes, but I need Daddy to be there and control it. I want you to slut me out.

Ok--- but I didn't bring it up again

The next time I was in town, we met for drinks at my hotel. Lady had her anal plug in, as I had asked.

We laughed and flirted over a few drinks, then went up to my room.

At the door, I said, you can say no. The safe word is Houston or just tap on my thigh twice.

I opened the door, and inside the room sat two other men.

She shot a look at me and smiled.

Daddy! For me?

Yes, if you want.

Yes Daddy, tell me what to do.

Strip down to your panties

I unzipped her dress and helped her out of it.

I led her by the hand to the middle of the room and put her on her knees.

I pulled out my cock and she started sucking on it.

I waved over the other guys. They stood on each side of her. Grab their cocks and stroke them.

She sucked on my cock, and strokes the other 2.

Suck on the other cocks, I told her. She put another cock in her mouth and stroked mine. Switched. Switched. Switches. She stroked and sucked all the cocks around her like a good whore. Hands grabbing her tits, squeezing.

When she had her mouth on my cock, I grabbed the back of her head and made.her swallow me. I fucked her face. She gasped for air. I pinched her nipples and told her to lay on the bed.

I pulled off her panties. She was soaked. I slid my cock in her pussy and pumped her. The other two guys nelt by her head and fed her their cocks. I was pumping her pussy while she sucked two cock like a good whore.

I pumped harder and deeper, she came, and I came deep inside her.

Get on all 4s.

Suck his dick while he fucks your pussy. They ran a train of this classy slut. Lady was being used. Pussy getting fucked while we sucked cock. 

She came again.

Switch up.

The other guy fucked her pussy while she sucked more cock.

She was moaning and screaming through the cock in her mouth.

I told her to ride the guys cock. And the other guy fuck her mouth.

I came up from behind and pulled out her anal plug. I put my cock in her ass while she was getting her pussy and mouth fucked by 2 other guys.

Cum in her I said.

Everyone worked the sluts holes. Her mouth. Her pussy. Her ass. All were filled with cock.

Uuuhhhhh, one guy moaned out as she grabbed her tits and came in her mouth.

The second guy sucked hard on her nipples and came in her pussy.

I pumped her ass deep and hard and tugged on her hair while I came in her ass.

Thank you Daddy.