Final draft - Getting ready to go out…

Up****

Posted
As we’ve got out the shower and start to get ready to go out I can’t help getting aroused as you sitting on the bed drying your legs…

I come over and kiss you gently…. Slowly sliding you onto your back…. And your hands up against the head board… pulling my tie off, I wrap it around your wrists, the silk feeling cold against your skin….. I loop it through the bars on the head board and fasten your wrists against it…

I kiss down your neck, gently nibbling, sucking your nipples, flickering my tongue over them then pressing down form on them….

As I slide down my hands tease and caress your nipples my tongue gently licks over your clit….. slowly sliding it in….

Sliding my tongue inside that wet pussy as my hands squeeze a little firmer my tongue pressing a little bit harder and licking your clit. Lifting my head just the tip of my tongue slowly caressing your clit and sliding back into your pussy

I kiss up your tummy as I can’t hold back anymore, I kiss over your breasts gently nibbling on your neck…. I lean back and moving your knee, rolling you onto your side, I slap and squeeze your ass cheek… as you wince from the surprise… I bend down and kiss you again as my hand spanks that ass again…. Rolling you over onto your back again…. I slowly slide my hard cock deep in to you.

My hips Gyrating as our pubic bones rub against each other, you licking one leg round my waist, pulling me deep inside you…

We kiss passionately as I pull my cock out all the way so just the head teases your pussy lips and then sliding it back in deep… lifting you slightly I spank and squeeze your ass again..

Gently nibbling on your neck I start to fuck you harder, you pulling me deeper inside you as I speed up and then slow down, pull it out all the way and then push it in deep and slow

My tongue working its way down your neck and flickers of your nipples as my cock moves in an out of that wet pussy of yours. Your hands pulling on the tie…

I pull out, slowly move back , spin you onto your front and tell you to kneel.. I admire that amazing ass of yours and wonderful pussy….

I slap your ass cheek as I shuffle in behind you…. The tie supporting your body weight… I spank the other cheek as I slide into you… you pushing back against me…. Supporting myself with my left hand, I move my right hand round your front and rub your clit as our bodies hit each others… my cock putting pressure in the perfect spot…. I move faster, holding your hip, I pull you into me… slap that ass again…. Our bodies now moist with perspiration… I slow down, undo the tie… and we catch our breath for a moment…

I take you by the hand as we walk over to the chair in the corner. As I sit down you straddle me, guiding my cock into you as you gyrate against me…

As you move up and down, backwards and forwards, rubbing your G spot, bringing you closer as you start to fuck me harder…

We kiss passionately as you move faster, moving your hips from side to side… I’m moving up and down and pulling you down onto me..

As you push down onto me and gyrate your pussy against my hard cock, gently pulling on your hair and nibbling on your neck. my hips moving up and down meeting you as you land on my cock…

I lift you up and put you onto the bed….sitting on the edge , I lift your legs up….slide them round….so you laying on your back facing me, I slowly slide my cock into your mouth as your hand caresses my balls and your tongue flickers over my head sucking it hard then sucking it soft….

As my cock moves in and out of your mouth my fingers are gently caressing your clit and slowly sliding into that wet pussy…

I pull it out and as I stroke my cock up and down your tongue flickers over my balls and suck them gently….as I guide your hand down for you to rub your clit…

I can’t take it anymore because I’m getting close to pull my cock out of your mouth spin you round so your legs come off the bed and rest on the floor….I spank that ass and squeeze it as I slide my cock into your pussy from behind and start To fuck you harder as our hands are stretched in front of us on the bed…

I guide your right hand down to rub your clit as my cock moves in and out of that pussy….harder and faster ….bringing you closer as you gently flicking your fingers over your clit….

As we start to get close we both move harder and faster against each other….both panting and fucking each other harder and faster as you cum, you reach behind you and pull me tight into you, I follow very shortly afterwards squeezing you and pulling you tight, both panting and shuddering from the sensitivity…..