Smoke/Vape fetish

Sir_Spanksalot

Sir_Spanksalot
Posted

Who has a Smoke/Vape fetish? I really like it. What experience do you have with it?

Sir_Spanksalot
Posted

It's a big topic, might take some explaining. In a nutshell I am a non smoker, dominant male who finds the sight of a woman playing with her smoke....... I'll elaborate if someone replies to this.

Sir_Spanksalot
Posted

38 views, 1 reply!!!!! 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I have a smoking fetish. I have since I was a ***ager. Absolutely love the sight of a woman smoking. It can be extremely sexy, if it's done right that is. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
On 11/08/2017 at 4:21 PM, Shamanta said:

I want to know more..

Smoking fetish is too good! Ever explored it more? 

Posted

it's not really a fetish of mine, but during stuff it can be fun.   I've done human ashtray before and that was... interesting.    But, I did a hot scene once where I was being milked by a doxy and I was wearing a gas mask, which had an impact on breathing - and the lady I was with had Her feet up on me and smoking - and this was just so hot.

Posted

I have a Slave who has a smoking fetish. He likes me to smoke bud whilst he worships me. He likes me to blow the smoke in his face and sometimes put it out on him using him as an ashtray 

• 1 month later...
MistressMettle
Posted

I love turning someone on smoking. I like to get dressed up pin up style and smoke long cigarettes I feel like a queen

Posted
On 10/12/2017 at 5:18 AM, Foxster19 said:

I didn't realise there was a fetish for this! I've been smoking for years and wasting my talents 😂 xx

It's a lot more common than you'd think. It's just that it seems a lot of men don't like to admit they have a smoking fetish. Whereas I actually like telling people. 

• 3 weeks later...
wetdogtoper
Posted

I smoke cannabis while doing a session it keeps me focused calm and hard & when I have a girl restrained I like to pinch your nose and blow it down her mouth/ only if she's willing though!

• 2 months later...
Bethany2017
Posted

Anyone want to see me smoke? You know what to do 

Posted
On 27/06/2018 at 6:47 PM, Bethany2017 said:

Anyone want to see me smoke? You know what to do 

I certainly would. And you're not far from me.

• 1 month later...
Posted
20 minutes ago, Spunkymonkeydom said:

And I'm over here smoking for free when it's someone's fetish? I feel like a fool 🤣

Maybe find a fella that has a smoking fetish and have some fun with them? 

Posted
41 minutes ago, Spunkymonkeydom said:

Is that an offer?haha

Well I do have a smoking fetish as it happens... 

Posted
13 hours ago, Spunkymonkeydom said:

And I'm over here smoking for free when it's someone's fetish? I feel like a fool 🤣

hey, everything can be monetised ;) 

Hornybrummy3
Posted
On 7/31/2018 at 10:34 AM, Spunkymonkeydom said:

Add me on Instagram hornybrummy3 lets talk

Sir_Spanksalot
Posted

It's all findom related these days, no one seems to do it for the fun and enjoyment anymore.

Posted

I'm not sure what is "fun" about sitting on cam, vaping/smoking/whatever, while a stranger gets off on it.

What exactly does she get out of it?

At least build up a relationship and then it's for a friend...

• 1 year later...
Posted

I’ll put you in a fog bank with my vape😂. At least until the tight asses in Washington take it away. 

• 1 year later...
Posted

Well, I would not really call it a fetish, but the sure thing is I have a unique passion for women smoking. Actually, I don't understand what is so special about that, but I really like the sight of a smoking woman.