Who owns these balls? - Part 4

BB****

Posted
‘Are you back in the room?’ asked Mistress. Although still slightly confused, hearing Mistress’s voice and feeling a deep ache in my balls answered that question. ‘That was a very hard knee to your fragile little balls, wasn’t it? How do they feel?’ asked Mistress. ‘Oh my balls Mistress. They’re so sore Mistress’ I explained. And with that Mistress took a firm grip on my balls and asked ‘Sorry, whose balls?’ ‘They’re my balls Mistress’ I firmly replied. And with that followed a hard punch to the balls, and a repeat of Mistress’s question. All I could reply with was a low pitched continuous groan, as Mistress punched them once more. As I writhed around, I noticed movement was limited, and as I tried to move my hands towards my balls, I felt the tightness of the restraints. ‘Oh you’re not going anywhere sweetie. I’m nowhere near done with these balls yet.’ said Mistress, who had tied my wrists and ankles to the bed whilst I was zoned out from the previous knee to the nuts.
‘These poor tender ballsies are pretty swollen already.., said Mistress, as she rolled them both in her hands. ‘Let’s see which one hurts the most shall we?’ she continued. As she gripped firmly at the top of my sac and pulled my balls down to the bottom of the sac. Mistress then flicked my right ball, which caused me to squirm and groan. She then flicked my left ball, which caused the same reaction. ‘Hmm.. about the same.. let’s try something else then.’ said Mistress, as she let go of both balls and placed my right ball in between her thumb and first finger. ‘Ready?’ said Mistress, with a seductive grin, knowing that you can never be ready for ball ***. As she squeezed my nut between her thumb and finger, relatively gently and first, before squeezing harder and harder until I was squealing and squirming. After counting to 10, she released my nut as I continued to groan and breathe very heavily. ‘Oh that one looked sore.. now let’s try the left.’ said Mistress, taking s hold of my left nut and applying the same squeeze as before. She must have been squeezing the exact same spot that her knee connected with, as I writhed against the restrains, and after an initial squeal, the *** was too great for me to make any noise. After Mistress mercifully released my left ball, I slumped backed against the bed, before Mistress gave my balls a hard slap, going on to give her opinion: ‘Looks like leftie is in a bit more *** that rightie. Would you agree?’ Yes Mistress’ I agreed. ‘So we better give that right nut some more attention to even it up hadn’t we?’ ‘said Mistress. ‘Please Mistress..’ I begged, which she duly ignored, as she went off to her toy drawer..

(To be continued)
Posted
BB_ME I plead with you. Please put these balls to pasture. Haven't they suffered enough? Dear Lord. A Part 4 with a continuation 🤷🏾‍♂️. This story is like watching a train wreck and you just cannot look away. These balls are dead bro. Please let them RIP 😂😂😂
Posted
P.S. I read but you not going to get me to like this shit 😂🤷🏾‍♂️