Reframing Your Submissive Mindet - Strict Affirmations with your ideal sadistic guardian or protector (brat, middle, & little)

Po****

Posted

Picture your ideal sadistic guardian or protector - someone who takes pleasure in pushing your limits and boundaries, someone who relishes in making you squirm and beg for their attention.

They understand that embracing your submissive side can be both thrilling and intimidating, but they are not here to coddle you.

Instead, they are committed to pushing you to your limits and making you submit fully to their will.

No matter if you identify as a brat, middle, or little, this guide is designed to help you embrace your submissive tendencies fully, even if it means enduring harsh and sadistic treatment.

It's essential to remember that there is no escape from their strict and unforgiving control, and each journey will be ***ful, but ultimately rewarding.

Through these affirmations, you can let go of any resistance or defiance that may be holding you back from fully submitting to your guardian/protector's desires.

Your sadistic guardian/protector wants you to feel ***, ***, and at their mercy in your submission, and believes that these affirmations can help you achieve that.

--

For Brats:

• My smart mouth is a tool for your amusement and pleasure.
  • I am nothing but a disobedient brat who needs to be punished and put in my place.
  • I am grateful for every correction and punishment you give me, as it shows me how much you care for me and my well-being.
  • Please forgive me for my constant misbehavior, and please punish me as you see fit to teach me to be a better brat for you.
  • I know that I am a toy for you to use and discard as you please, and I'll embrace that role fully.

--

For Middles:

• I may be small and innocent-looking, but I know how to take a good spanking when I deserve it.
  • My attempts to be cute and innocent only make it more satisfying when you break me down.
  • I am nothing but a *** middle who is grateful for every second of attention you give me.
  • I may think I'm too delicate for harsh treatment, but you'll show me just how strong I can be.
  • Please forgive me for my mistakes and shortcomings, and please discipline me as you see fit to mold me into the perfect middle for you.

--

For Littles:

• I want to be your baby, so I'll do as I'm told and never question your authority.
  • My little voice and cute outfits won't protect me from your sadistic tendencies, instead, it only adds to your pleasure.
  • Please forgive me for my childish behavior and tantrums, and please punish me as you see fit to remind me of my place as your little.
  • I may be little, but I'm not immune to punishment. I'll learn to *** and respect your discipline.
  • I want to be *** and ***, so I'll submit completely and let you do as you please with me.

--

You will submit to the journey your ideal sadistic guardian or protector has set out for you, and you will take it at the pace they dictate.

This guide offers a transformative experience, where you willingly give up control to be stripped of all resistance and fully embrace your submissive nature.

Breathe deeply and prepare yourself for the harsh affirmations that will guide you down the path of complete submission.

Through *** and punishment, you will learn to obey and become the perfect desirable sub.

Say "Thank you" for taking control of your submissive journey and molding you into the perfect, obedient pet.

Posted
This in funny and cute, my favourite of course being the littles 🤤 it's nice to see an understanding of the different types and their strengths and weaknesses (for lack of a better term) which you do not condemn them for but know that it's part of the learning curve and journey for both. Thank you for writing.
Posted

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and enjoy my post. And let's be honest, who doesn't love littles? They're just too cute for words! Plus, understanding their unique gifts and areas for growth is essential for their development (and my entertainment 😜). Thanks again for your feedback, it means a lot to me!

4 hours ago, x_Missy_x said:

This in funny and cute, my favourite of course being the littles 🤤 it's nice to see an understanding of the different types and their strengths and weaknesses (for lack of a better term) which you do not condemn them for but know that it's part of the learning curve and journey for both. Thank you for writing.

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

...Enjoying your writing very much..ty