MY BIGGEST *** REGARDING MY FETISHES IS...

br****

Posted
Mine a cuck fetish so im worried theyll leave me. But i still want it soo bad
Posted
That I won't find anyone who accepts my fetish's or a dom who can put me in my place
Posted
The judgment and them not understanding it.
Posted
Having an understanding, expecting it then being disappointed
Posted
Getting scammed successfully. Not that it happens, but if it did....... 😔
Posted
People in my very small town finding out
Posted
That I'm merely acting out of *** conditioning.
Posted

Being judged and considered a pervert

Posted
My biggest *** regarding my fetish is having a territorial fully dominant women that will beat me at her leisure
BaritoneSwitch
Posted

My biggest *** regarding my fetishes is... rejection. By my friends and family who wouldn't understand and would probably ostracize me rather than revise their preconceptions. Or from potential partners, especially when I'm in a submissive state and psychologically ***.

Posted

The negative correlation between how much I like someone outside the bedroom vs how much they like what I'm into inside the bedroom. 

Posted
I have no ***. I’m me, take it or leave it.
People finding out? I don’t care to be honest, I only surround myself with good and positive people. If someone doesn’t like it, fair enough. Move on.
Posted
6 hours ago, FloorHuman said:
Mine would have to be, never being accepted due to my kinks. I feel like every female wants a Dom these days and it's so difficult to find someone genuine and not just someone after ***. I'm only speaking from personal experience but it's tough out there and I feel I'm doing all I can my end to put myself out there, but with little to no success.

It’s all about patience. I met my last sub here and we had an amazing dynamic. It sadly ended because of his situation (it’s complicated, he wasn’t already attached etc) but it is possible. Just keep at it

Posted
6 hours ago, Iamthedriver20 said:
Feeling like a weirdo all my life lol

There’s plenty of us weirdos out there. It’s just finding YOUR weirdo 👌🏻

Posted
That I might not meet someone to explore them with....
And that it might not be like what I'm hoping...
Posted
1 hour ago, PervyPenelope said:

It’s all about patience. I met my last sub here and we had an amazing dynamic. It sadly ended because of his situation (it’s complicated, he wasn’t already attached etc) but it is possible. Just keep at it

Thank you and I hope you're right.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, PervyPenelope said:

I have no ***. I’m me, take it or leave it.
People finding out? I don’t care to be honest, I only surround myself with good and positive people. If someone doesn’t like it, fair enough. Move on.

Well said beautiful lady 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Far too much negativity around on such sites that are “so” accepting. We deserve so much more 💖

Edited by naughtynat
Posted
That I may have found the one from my past, that never failed to excite me, then and recently, always opened and acceptable of anything I ask…
And now I’ve thrown it all away, and someone else caught her
Posted
... finding someone I connect with on a personal level and having no common ground where kinks are concerned.
rachel-9257
Posted
Won't be accepted by my partner, but I still want it :(