Misandry And Me

CopperKnob

Posted
Yesterday at 01:16 AM, FETMOD-KF said:

I have already asked you to stop - and yet you continue. You are not acting in good faith. You are merely trolling the thread.   Stop

The same goes for anyone else.  

Not sure your definition of trolling is the same as mine. You sound like you’re trying to stop freedom of expression.

Posted
3 hours ago, masterful said:

Not sure your definition of trolling is the same as mine. You sound like you’re trying to stop freedom of expression.

It's not imposing restrictions on freedom of speech, it's asking for people to be polite towards others.
The comments being highlighted are those that are disrespectful to other members and include name calling which is against the TOU.

Posted
I’ve been regularly exposed to this side of men, knowing that many/some men are arseholes, abusive, and act/speak in very entitled ways. Most of my life was knowing that.
Then, a few years ago, I found out about the basics of the RP, and realized that many/some women had that mean side too.
Now with some experience, I recognize there’s too many arseholes out there with either/any group, and we non-arseholes all need to prove the arseholes aren’t all there is. It’s up to us to spread the kindness and awareness. Name calling, as some do, or blaming/shaming, as some do, is not the solution (not saying this post is doing either, but I’ve seen too much of both from “feminists” and “the manosphere”, and wish there was more harmony/talk between/drive to improve ourselves first before “the other”, as I myself have consciously and somewhat clumsily prioritized).
Posted
2 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

It's not imposing restrictions on freedom of speech, it's asking for people to be polite towards others.
The comments being highlighted are those that are disrespectful to other members and include name calling which is against the TOU.

The comment has nothing to do you with you as it wasn’t directed to you. judging others is by the way restrictions on freedom of speech. It includes the right to be offended. What you find offensive isn’t to others and vice Versa.

Posted
7 minutes ago, masterful said:

The comment has nothing to do you with you as it wasn’t directed to you. judging others is by the way restrictions on freedom of speech. It includes the right to be offended. What you find offensive isn’t to others and vice Versa.

You seem like you just enjoy arguing, its quite tiresome. By your argument this whole thread has nothing to do with you, it wasnt directed at you... yet here you are 🤷🏻‍♂️ see how that works?

Posted
It’s quite tiresome having unwelcome interventions from you. I’m entitled to express my opinion as you are and have not been name calling. It’s you that’s being tiresome as it appears you seem to be self appointed mod.
Posted
2 minutes ago, masterful said:
It’s quite tiresome having unwelcome interventions from you. I’m entitled to express my opinion as you are and have not been name calling. It’s you that’s being tiresome as it appears you seem to be self appointed mod.

You realise the hypocrisy in your reply right? 😂😂 we are all entitled to express our opinion.. it's what this is for. You weren't accused of name calling, that was someone else.

Posted
And you realise the absurdity in yours🤣 I suggest you desist from replying as it’s confusing you🤣
Posted
4 minutes ago, masterful said:
And you realise the absurdity in yours🤣 I suggest you desist from replying as it’s confusing you🤣

No, theres nothing absurd and I'm in no way confused - quite the opposite in fact.

You seem like you enjoy conflict and that's fine, you do you. But when you get in conflict with seemingly everyone, that would strike me as an issue to look at. But like I say, carry on with whatever makes you happy.

I'm going to leave it there and continue with my happy existence.
I'm going to assume you'll want the last word so have at it 😘

Posted
So now you’re ‘everyone’ 🤣 you seem very confused and illogical so you should run along. I’ll assume you think you’re always right🤣
Posted

For crying out loud two mods TWO mods have told you to play nice and not argue!!! You'll either get points or the post will be locked 🔐 

Posted
🤣 for crying out loud it has nothing to do with you. Now run along
Posted
Frankly, let's lock it.
Individuals have commented without reading it. If they have, they have either clearly ignored what it says or have had difficulty to comprehend it.
Unfortunately, it's always the same people who respond based upon their emotions. This is clear given the content of their comments which is not offering rationale thought which would have been gratefully received as a challenge to my own thoughts. Sadly, it's exactly that which this OP is based on
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, masterful said:

🤣 for crying out loud it has nothing to do with you. Now run along

Well aren't you pleasant 😂🤢 who put two pence in you eh? I have actually commented on this thread before so have every right to comment. I have got something to do with it thank you now why don't you run along and go back in your hole before the mods give you points. Oh and shock horror the dude is already on my block list 😂😂😂 go figure eh I wonder why that is 🤔

Edited by lil-monster
Posted
No point has been proved. It’s simply an example of self righteous group think.
Posted
3 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

Well aren't you pleasant 😂🤢 who put two pence in you eh? I have actually commented on this thread before so have every right to comment. I have got something to do with it thank you now why don't you run along and go back in your hole before the mods give you points. Oh and shock horror the dude is already on my block list 😂😂😂 go figure eh I wonder why that is 🤔

Did that make sense in your head as it came out as gibberish🤣 now I’ve told you to run along.

Posted
1 minute ago, masterful said:

Did that make sense in your head as it came out as gibberish🤣 now I’ve told you to run along.

😂😂😂 Bet your mother is proud of you the way you chat to women 

Posted
15 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Frankly, let's lock it.

So we're going to as this was from the OP.

Thank you to anyone who offered comments or opinions one way or another without descending into insults, trolling and bad faith arguments.