Was it a baby tub???

Nah one of those family pack tubs 😂🤣

Posted
Just now, CopperKnob said:

This is why we need group chat options 😂

I actually just thought the exact same thing

Posted
3 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Yeah but that was because he ate a whole tub in one go - lucky I was there to hold his hair for him 🤣😂

You could have used Troubles scrunchie

Posted
Just now, gemini_man said:

Nah one of those family pack tubs 😂🤣

Urgh, men. You’re all useless, clearly he wasn’t doing it right 😂

Posted
1 minute ago, PJ3000 said:

Or the Latin name, tryto-typefasterthanmyfingerscankeepup-inus

Pinus? Don't you know this is a cock free thread? 😂🤣

Posted
1 minute ago, CopperKnob said:

You could have used Troubles scrunchie

Damn why didn't I think of that

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

See, this post wasn't about calling men out, it was explaining my position in relation to men.
I'm glad you raised the issue of the legal system, particularly the prison population given that I spend much of my time in a male custodial setting. The Justice system/mental health system and other services do not work for any gender, not just males unless you're in a very priviliged position. It's entirely back to front. If society worked towards meeting needs, there wouldn't be such a need to respond to behaviours through unmet needs
You've clearly interpreted my perspective through your own lens, like I say, there's no problem with that but, what you've done in your comments is to dismiss my experiences (and those of others) without knowledge as to what they are and have limited that to which is in my (and others) inbox. What you've done is offer no understanding as to what all genders experience and completely dismissed it as if it's a pissing contest.
If you don't think teaching children to treat others respectfully, equally and with care then I truly do not know how to continue conversing with you because, it's actually in direct conflict with what I think you're attempting to say throughout this thread.

I'm your post you literally call for the bad behaviour of men to get called out, then cover that with I call all out. Yet you arnt referring to all people for the bulk of your post, and you didn't just explain your clearly biased opinion, you went on to give instructions to men who owe you nothing, instructions that actually killed men. Countless male lives lost Knighting to a female who would never even give him the time of day usually. You advocate for this in your post very clearly in turn advocating for an increase in male in male *** for the convenience of females. Because you think this is a solution is the reason why you struggle with this stuff, you can't bare the idea that your life experience (and others in your inbox) are a tiny tiny percentage of people who experience that in life and that ultimately despite your feelings you are wrong. There is absolutely nothing men need to do in order to change how you feel , poor quality men aren't going to care about your post, not a single one of them. The men your post will reach will take your words and opinion heavily to heartand I'm telling you and them that women's problems are not the responsibility of men, men have more responsibility and expectation from us all already, and life doesn't work this way. As for the children side of this I'm unsure what schools you went to but for a very long time now since before you were born all kids were taught to be respectful to each other, to be kind, to be loving. But that's not what your talking about and you know it, what your talking about is forcing guilt onto specifically little boy for firstly being boys to begin with, and to constantly punish them for things they have not done. Kids shouldn't do anything at all other than being kids, which means freely exploring amongst each other with out taught *** instilled into them from an early age of being themselves because others won't like it. Kids do not need to be taught things around equality, boys do not need to be taught to never make a girl uncomfortable, boys need to be taught to watch out for girls who pretend to like them just for their *** or position in life. Boys need to be taught in school about legally solid prenups, they need to be taught how to protect all their assets at all time no matter what, and they need to be taught how to better select females to procreate with. These things will make the real impacts because protecting the men from being completely taken advantage of in real life ways will reduce the amount of men that have very little life left who may or may not then Happen to slide into your dm with a nasty virtual message on here, other than that again leave the kids alone. You mean you don't know how to converse with a different opinion and that's OK it takes patience and practise, something you've shown none of towards men given how hard their daily lives are.
I'm here today as a woman to say on had 33 yrs of none stop hearing the drone of female issues. A third of my life gone in that way, this year 2023 I'm here to say women's issues need to be put on a 12 month hold, the men need alot alot more help for much more serious things. My body my choice - his wallet his choice, your right not to be harassed - his right not to be publicly shamed when innocent or used, your right to do what you want - his right to life. There's your equality.

Posted
2 minutes ago, FatefulDestiny said:

Urgh, men. You’re all useless, clearly he wasn’t doing it right 😂

Yeah his sense of entitlement to that tub was totally wrong...he then told it exactly how he was going to lick it clean for hours until it melted...just wrong on so many levels 😂🤣

Posted
4 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Pinus?

One tracked mind. You women are all the same!

Posted
4 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:
Oh damn.. that took a turn

Yeah and just as CK was demonstrating publcially that she does actually like men too 🙄 😉🤣

Posted
6 minutes ago, leanneandmartin said:

I'm your post you literally call for the bad behaviour of men to get called out, then cover that with I call all out. Yet you arnt referring to all people for the bulk of your post, and you didn't just explain your clearly biased opinion, you went on to give instructions to men who owe you nothing, instructions that actually killed men. Countless male lives lost Knighting to a female who would never even give him the time of day usually. You advocate for this in your post very clearly in turn advocating for an increase in male in male *** for the convenience of females. Because you think this is a solution is the reason why you struggle with this stuff, you can't bare the idea that your life experience (and others in your inbox) are a tiny tiny percentage of people who experience that in life and that ultimately despite your feelings you are wrong. There is absolutely nothing men need to do in order to change how you feel , poor quality men aren't going to care about your post, not a single one of them. The men your post will reach will take your words and opinion heavily to heartand I'm telling you and them that women's problems are not the responsibility of men, men have more responsibility and expectation from us all already, and life doesn't work this way. As for the children side of this I'm unsure what schools you went to but for a very long time now since before you were born all kids were taught to be respectful to each other, to be kind, to be loving. But that's not what your talking about and you know it, what your talking about is forcing guilt onto specifically little boy for firstly being boys to begin with, and to constantly punish them for things they have not done. Kids shouldn't do anything at all other than being kids, which means freely exploring amongst each other with out taught *** instilled into them from an early age of being themselves because others won't like it. Kids do not need to be taught things around equality, boys do not need to be taught to never make a girl uncomfortable, boys need to be taught to watch out for girls who pretend to like them just for their *** or position in life. Boys need to be taught in school about legally solid prenups, they need to be taught how to protect all their assets at all time no matter what, and they need to be taught how to better select females to procreate with. These things will make the real impacts because protecting the men from being completely taken advantage of in real life ways will reduce the amount of men that have very little life left who may or may not then Happen to slide into your dm with a nasty virtual message on here, other than that again leave the kids alone. You mean you don't know how to converse with a different opinion and that's OK it takes patience and practise, something you've shown none of towards men given how hard their daily lives are.
I'm here today as a woman to say on had 33 yrs of none stop hearing the drone of female issues. A third of my life gone in that way, this year 2023 I'm here to say women's issues need to be put on a 12 month hold, the men need alot alot more help for much more serious things. My body my choice - his wallet his choice, your right not to be harassed - his right not to be publicly shamed when innocent or used, your right to do what you want - his right to life. There's your equality.

I stopped reading at "your feelings are wrong"
This is, the exact reason, why one section of the population have the struggles they do. Because their feelings were not validated, because they were told that they weren't able to show emotion.
As a result they struggle to regulate their emotions or manage them in ways in which the wider society find acceptable.

Posted
7 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Yeah his sense of entitlement to that tub was totally wrong...he then told it exactly how he was going to lick it clean for hours until it melted...just wrong on so many levels 😂🤣

But he’s a man. Surely that is his right??

Posted
8 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

I think there's a post about this somewhere? 😂

Posted
1 minute ago, FatefulDestiny said:

But he’s a man. Surely that is his right??

Not if CK says it's not it isn't 😂🤣

Posted
13 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

You call a Champion hoody smart? You might want to rethink that one 🤣😂

The shade you're throwing tonight. PJ will want one of his paddles in both hands!

Posted
1 minute ago, gemini_man said:

Not if CK says it's not it isn't 😂🤣

Oof you’re getting brave now

Posted
2 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

The shade you're throwing tonight. PJ will want one of his paddles in both hands!

Does that mean I'm up shit creek without one then? 🤔

Posted
2 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

He's just jealous because he wants to be a champion too. 😎