Misandry And Me

CopperKnob

Posted
2 minutes ago, masterful said:

🤣 there’s a lot of cherry picking going on here. To draw global conclusions from anecdotal references is bonkers. At best we have someone who has had bad experiences but to draw a global conclusion from it is a statistical error. I’m sure everyone has had bad experiences but it’s nonsense to suggest it applies beyond the bad experiences individuals have experienced. Auto correlation is a dangerous road to go down when it’s about individual behaviour.

There's a lot of comments here so i can understand why you've confused who wrote what but Forbes is hardly "anecdotal"

Posted
8 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

You asked for non specific stats which you didn't do the legwork to obtain. Now you're refuting them?
Marvellous

Neither did you. But then you felt you could blame a whole category of people for the issues you cited in your initial post. What I’m refuting is the application of blame to a group of people you clearly only have anecdotal/media information about. I’ve sat and listened to people who feel lonely, attacked, suicidal and many other issues. I don’t group them and say this group is like this or that. I here about individuals ***.

Posted
5 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

There's a lot of comments here so i can understand why you've confused who wrote what but Forbes is hardly "anecdotal"

Where is it’s peer reviewed evidence?

Posted
11 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I love it when you lose the argument you run away🤣

Posted

I love it when you lose the argument you run away🤣

Er actually it nearing midnight 🤷‍♀️
Peer reviewed evidence on? I've not provided any anecdotal evidence or stats.
The OP is my experience/my views which should be abundantly clear through the amount of pro nouns.
I'm a fan of rope but it appears that you're tying yourself up in knots

Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

Well I could say I'm used to coming first but with your mind I'm not going there 🤣😂

I’m not sure that’s something to brag about 😜

Posted
1 hour ago, PJ3000 said:

Do you want ball droop in your face if we play twister again!? No.. didn't think so! 😂

She really really does. It will make her like men more

Posted
4 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Er actually it nearing midnight 🤷‍♀️
Peer reviewed evidence on? I've not provided any anecdotal evidence or stats.
The OP is my experience/my views which should be abundantly clear through the amount of pro nouns.
I'm a fan of rope but it appears that you're tying yourself up in knots

It’s all about you. I’m sad you’ve had bad experiences but you really cannot start assigning blame to a whole group without some solid data. You’re interested in showing your body off so what conclusions should I draw about you? Analysing data isn’t your thing is it. So stop blaming people you’ve never met.

Posted
38 minutes ago, masterful said:

For someone who doesn’t care what others think about you, you write a lot about how much you don’t care😁 it’s like the sussexes privacy tour😁

Interesting

Posted

It’s all about you. I’m sad you’ve had bad experiences but you really cannot start assigning blame to a whole group without some solid data. You’re interested in showing your body off so what conclusions should I draw about you? Analysing data isn’t your thing is it. So stop blaming people you’ve never met.

I can tell that you're quite angry, night 😊

Posted
3 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I can tell that you're quite angry, night 😊

I can tell you you really don’t understand human behaviour here🤣 you sound angry and disconnected

Posted
1 minute ago, masterful said:

I can tell you you really don’t understand human behaviour here🤣 you sound angry and disconnected

Oh no, you foiled me! This must be a True Dom trait of being able to read people you know nothing about really really well

Posted
6 minutes ago, FatefulDestiny said:

Interesting

You are fascinating how you chose to engage in these situations.

Posted
3 minutes ago, masterful said:

I’m assuming you have had personal conversations with CK to know that analysing data isn’t “her thing”???

Again, going back to my dog analogy (in case you didn’t read it) - being bitten by a dog makes one wary of dogs, we generalise and rationalise that if one can bite they all can and ergo we tread with caution. Same applies here. CK is using her PERSONAL LIVED experiences to navigate future interactions and because of whatever has previously happened it has made her wary. It is human nature. It doesn’t need proof or stats or evidence based practice or peer reviewed experiments or quality controlled analysis. It is life and feelings and basic fight or flight ultimately. 

Or at least that’s my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️

Posted
2 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Oh no, you foiled me! This must be a True Dom trait of being able to read people you know nothing about really really well

Having told me how im feeling🤣 stop the defensiveness and start telling the truth about why you feel so aggrieved?

Posted
8 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Icecream or balls. Icecream or balls?🤔😂

Really??? You couldn’t come up with the answer to this yourself??? Ice cream balls obviously!

Posted
2 minutes ago, FatefulDestiny said:

I’m assuming you have had personal conversations with CK to know that analysing data isn’t “her thing”???

Again, going back to my dog analogy (in case you didn’t read it) - being bitten by a dog makes one wary of dogs, we generalise and rationalise that if one can bite they all can and ergo we tread with caution. Same applies here. CK is using her PERSONAL LIVED experiences to navigate future interactions and because of whatever has previously happened it has made her wary. It is human nature. It doesn’t need proof or stats or evidence based practice or peer reviewed experiments or quality controlled analysis. It is life and feelings and basic fight or flight ultimately. 

So if it’s lived experiences it can only apply to her not any other group. You can’t extrapolate how a whole group behaves from one person can you.

Posted
6 minutes ago, masterful said:

So if it’s lived experiences it can only apply to her not any other group. You can’t extrapolate how a whole group behaves from one person can you.

You are, as you have previously, entirely missing the point. 

Never mind, it is clear I am wrong and I apologise. 

Posted
9 minutes ago, FatefulDestiny said:

So by that logic, if you get mugged by a black guy then it’s okay to assume all black guys are muggers?

Posted
3 minutes ago, FatefulDestiny said:

You are, as you have previously, entirely missing the point. 

Never mind, it is clear I am wrong and I apologise. 

Which point have I missed? Is it the one about how an individual experience can be extrapolated to an entire group? Obviously you’re an expert so tell me why I’m wrong?

Posted
7 minutes ago, vicvega said:

So by that logic, if you get mugged by a black guy then it’s okay to assume all black guys are muggers?

It is that Syllogism precisely.

Posted
3 minutes ago, masterful said:

It is that Syllogism precisely.

Not really, if a black guy mugged you, you probably would be wary of black guys for a bit. Not all black guys.. I'm sure you could walk around your life/job/shops etc and walk past any number of coloured people and not bat an eyelid.. but if you walked down a dark alley with a black guy following you, you might be a bit on edge if you'd been mugged recently.
Swap out black guy for any race and the result would be the same. Now swap out mugging for any negative interaction and the result would be.. yep the same.

Posted
3 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Not really, if a black guy mugged you, you probably would be wary of black guys for a bit. Not all black guys.. I'm sure you could walk around your life/job/shops etc and walk past any number of coloured people and not bat an eyelid.. but if you walked down a dark alley with a black guy following you, you might be a bit on edge if you'd been mugged recently.
Swap out black guy for any race and the result would be the same. Now swap out mugging for any negative interaction and the result would be.. yep the same.

Apart from being a racist slur. It sounds more like your own insecurities about yourself. Skin colour doesn’t determine the capacity to commit crime does it.

Posted
19 minutes ago, vicvega said:

That is absolutely not what I said. But it would make a person more wary of that demographic. And if the same thing happened time and again and the perpetrators were all the same demographic then (maybe just in my stupid head) it’s easy to see how a person can feel a certain way about a specific demographic. 

I did not say a person who had been bitten would assume all dogs would bite them. Merely that they would be more wary of dogs and likely change their actions around them and (hopefully) learn about the scale of aggression so that they know when to walk away for their own safety. 🤷🏼‍♀️