Misandry And Me

CopperKnob

Posted
2 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

I cant šŸ˜– my car is off the road.. because a stupid badger walked infront of me the other night!! So currently I hate all people and badgers šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Ah, well then you're shit outta luck because we all know it'll take me 6hrs to drive there
Also, badgers smell so the car will want a valet. You're welcome

Posted
46 minutes ago, masterful said:

The reality is you have no idea

Ā 

38 minutes ago, leanneandmartin said:

It still wouldn't even break 1%

Ā To put some actual figures to it - per a Forbes study across 51 countries revealedĀ 38%Ā of women had personally experienced online harassment.

Somewhat larger than 1% and a significant enough number to indicate that actually yes I do have some idea.

Now admittedly that study doesn't provide the gender of the harrassers, but even being generous and saying it's 50/50 (and we all know it's probably more like 80/20 or 90/10) that's still a significant enough number to be a concern, and give some credence to CK's points.

Posted
3 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Ah, well then you're shit outta luck because we all know it'll take me 6hrs to drive there
Also, badgers smell so the car will want a valet. You're welcome

So lazy! Six hours, schmix hours.. you just dont love me anymore

Posted

So lazy! Six hours, schmix hours.. you just dont love me anymore

I'm so sorry PJ, but it's clear that I don't love any men. I hate them all. But, i do empathise for you loss of carbs and sugar and how you may be struggling to regulate your emotions right now šŸ˜‰šŸ˜˜

Posted
1 hour ago, masterful said:

Which makes it anecdotal rather than scientific.

Please donā€™t cherry pick what you deem to be anecdotal or scientific. I am aware of your background and why you like scientific data but many of the points raised by ā€œleanneandmartinā€ are also COMPLETELY anecdotal (I will say I havenā€™t finished reading all comments so I may need to retract this statement if they provide scientific proof of their claims) yet you havenā€™t picked them up on it.Ā 

Posted
14 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I'm so sorry PJ, but it's clear that I don't love any men. I hate them all. But, i do empathise for you loss of carbs and sugar and how you may be struggling to regulate your emotions right now šŸ˜‰šŸ˜˜

I'm just going through a rough time.. thank you for listening šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜

Posted
21 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Well firstly, I am silly. Did you not notice the knob part of my name?
Secondly, I had someone in my car today and I was both horrified and angered that they put on a seatbelt because, well I'm a really really safe driver

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Ā and btw I want an invite for goodies too

Posted
1 minute ago, PJ3000 said:

I'm just going through a rough time.. thank you for listening šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜

You are very welcome and I always have sugary snacks for when the badger population stop attacking you

Posted
2 minutes ago, FatefulDestiny said:

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Ā and btw I want an invite for goodies too

Of course, of course feel free, it's an invitation free house. We'll just need to push the doggo's off the sofa and chairs otherwise it'll be the floor

Posted
11 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Of course, of course feel free, it's an invitation free house. We'll just need to push the doggo's off the sofa and chairs otherwise it'll be the floor

Well I could be there in less than an hour but being as PJ gets šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜ and I don't I'm sulking so shan't be attending your soiree either šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Posted
37 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

I cant šŸ˜– my car is off the road.. because a stupid badger walked infront of me the other night!! So currently I hate all people and badgers šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

We don't need no stinking badgers šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Posted
Just now, CopperKnob said:

I hope you sung that?!

Of course šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Posted
3 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Well I could be there in less than an hour but being as PJ gets šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜ and I don't I'm sulking so shan't be attending your soiree either šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

But PJ is experiencing real hardship right now!?
You'll be missing out on snacks and fun? But you know, nose/face as they say šŸ˜˜šŸ˜‚

Posted
2 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

You'll be missing out on snacks and fun? But you know, nose/face as they say šŸ˜˜šŸ˜‚

Fun? Not naked Twister again? šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Posted
8 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

The hardship is real!!? I haven't had pizza or ice-cream for 9 days!!! 9!!!? Pity me Gemini pity me!!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Posted
6 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Fun? Not naked Twister again? šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Now this a conversation I can get behind. Naked twister? I won't even wear my scrunchie šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Posted

The hardship is real!!? I haven't had pizza or ice-cream for 9 days!!! 9!!!? Pity me Gemini pity me!!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Oh I pity you alright...but not because of the pizza/ice cream deficiency šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Posted

Hold on, I didn't know it was only 9 days!?

Posted
3 minutes ago, doubletrouble129 said:

Now this a conversation I can get behind. Naked twister? I won't even wear my scrunchie šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

I feel I don't know you well enough but I'll ask and you can decline to answer but, where does this scrunchie go?

I'm already regretting this but as the OP has already been derailed by the usual suspects šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Posted
2 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Because you lost? šŸ˜‚

Nah because I put my back out getting my left hand on the blue circle while my right foot was on the green and my left foot was on the yellow šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Posted
2 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Oh I pity you alright...but not because of the pizza/ice cream deficiency šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

PJ!! No this is some bratting if I ever saw it

Posted
1 minute ago, gemini_man said:

Nah because I put my back out getting my left hand on the blue circle while my right foot was on the green and my left foot was on the yellow šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Well, as long as it wasn't on the red...flag šŸ˜‚

Posted
2 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Well that just seems unnecessarily mean!! Kick a guy whilst he's down jeez! šŸ˜‰