Misandry And Me

CopperKnob

Posted
1 minute ago, CopperKnob said:

I feel I don't know you well enough but I'll ask and you can decline to answer but, where does this scrunchie go?

I'm already regretting this but as the OP has already been derailed by the usual suspects 😂😂

You’re a brave woman

Posted
3 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Hold on, I didn't know it was only 9 days!?

How dare you dismiss my struggle!! My feelings are valid damnit! It's True you so hate us all! 😂

Posted
3 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I feel I don't know you well enough but I'll ask and you can decline to answer but, where does this scrunchie go?

I'm already regretting this but as the OP has already been derailed by the usual suspects 😂😂

Cracking the hell up 🤣😂🤣🤔 you're cool. It's for my hair. 🤣😂🤣 I'm afraid to ask where else a scrunchie can go ,🤣😂

Posted
Just now, doubletrouble129 said:

Cracking the hell up 🤣😂🤣🤔 you're cool. It's for my hair. 🤣😂🤣 I'm afraid to ask where else a scrunchie can go ,🤣😂

The hair on your head? Right? Just for the sake of clarity

Posted

Well, I wouldn't want to suggest 😂

Posted

I bet that's a fetish somewhere.. google it 😂😂

Posted
2 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

How dare you dismiss my struggle!! My feelings are valid damnit! It's True you so hate us all! 😂

True with a capital T
😂😂

Posted
1 minute ago, PJ3000 said:

I bet that's a fetish somewhere.. google it 😂😂

I'm dead. 😂🤣🤣. I will double that. Someone somewhere definitely has a scrunchie fetish. Guaranteed

Posted
5 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Also I'd like to point out that you stared on pizza and ice-cream.. inwas just hungry.. so you derailed you're own man hating thread 😜

Posted
1 minute ago, FatefulDestiny said:

The hair on your head? Right? Just for the sake of clarity

Correct 🤣😂🤣

Posted

Also I'd like to point out that you stared on pizza and ice-cream.. inwas just hungry.. so you derailed you're own man hating thread 😜

The lure of pizza and ice cream always wins her over 🤣😂

Posted
4 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

I have been staring at it, this is also True with a capital T 😂

Posted
9 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Well that just seems unnecessarily mean!! Kick a guy whilst he's down jeez! 😉

Well this is a guy kicking kind of thread allegedly 🤣😂

Posted
1 minute ago, CopperKnob said:

I have been staring at it, this is also True with a capital T 😂

Look, I have fat fingers ok.. it's a medical condition!! 🤨 There you go again with your hate! It's called fuckoffmyfingershitorherkeys-itis

Posted
1 minute ago, gemini_man said:

Well this is a guy kicking kind of thread allegedly 🤣😂

This is TRuE 😂

Posted

Look, I have fat fingers ok.. it's a medical condition!! 🤨 There you go again with your hate! It's called fuckoffmyfingershitorherkeys-itis

Are you sure it's not called fuckoffmyfingershitotherkeys-itis or are you proving a point?

Posted
2 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Are you sure it's not called fuckoffmyfingershitotherkeys-itis or are you proving a point?

To give it it's correct medical term it's actually canttypefortoffeeitis 🤣😂

Posted
10 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

I’m sure you brought the ice cream up first 🧐

Posted

Yeah but that was because he ate a whole tub in one go - lucky I was there to hold his hair for him 🤣😂

Posted
5 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

🤣🤣

Posted

Shhhhhhhh 🤫🤫😂😂😂 also that was way before the derailment!

Posted
Just now, gemini_man said:

Yeah but that was because he ate a whole tub in one go - lucky I was there to hold his hair for him 🤣😂

Was it a baby tub???

Posted
6 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I was trying to be smart.. did it work? 😂