Misandry And Me

CopperKnob

Posted
12 minutes ago, leanneandmartin said:

I'm your post you literally call for the bad behaviour of men to get called out, then cover that with I call all out. Yet you arnt referring to all people for the bulk of your post, and you didn't just explain your clearly biased opinion, you went on to give instructions to men who owe you nothing, instructions that actually killed men. Countless male lives lost Knighting to a female who would never even give him the time of day usually. You advocate for this in your post very clearly in turn advocating for an increase in male in male *** for the convenience of females. Because you think this is a solution is the reason why you struggle with this stuff, you can't bare the idea that your life experience (and others in your inbox) are a tiny tiny percentage of people who experience that in life and that ultimately despite your feelings you are wrong. There is absolutely nothing men need to do in order to change how you feel , poor quality men aren't going to care about your post, not a single one of them. The men your post will reach will take your words and opinion heavily to heartand I'm telling you and them that women's problems are not the responsibility of men, men have more responsibility and expectation from us all already, and life doesn't work this way. As for the children side of this I'm unsure what schools you went to but for a very long time now since before you were born all kids were taught to be respectful to each other, to be kind, to be loving. But that's not what your talking about and you know it, what your talking about is forcing guilt onto specifically little boy for firstly being boys to begin with, and to constantly punish them for things they have not done. Kids shouldn't do anything at all other than being kids, which means freely exploring amongst each other with out taught *** instilled into them from an early age of being themselves because others won't like it. Kids do not need to be taught things around equality, boys do not need to be taught to never make a girl uncomfortable, boys need to be taught to watch out for girls who pretend to like them just for their *** or position in life. Boys need to be taught in school about legally solid prenups, they need to be taught how to protect all their assets at all time no matter what, and they need to be taught how to better select females to procreate with. These things will make the real impacts because protecting the men from being completely taken advantage of in real life ways will reduce the amount of men that have very little life left who may or may not then Happen to slide into your dm with a nasty virtual message on here, other than that again leave the kids alone. You mean you don't know how to converse with a different opinion and that's OK it takes patience and practise, something you've shown none of towards men given how hard their daily lives are.
I'm here today as a woman to say on had 33 yrs of none stop hearing the drone of female issues. A third of my life gone in that way, this year 2023 I'm here to say women's issues need to be put on a 12 month hold, the men need alot alot more help for much more serious things. My body my choice - his wallet his choice, your right not to be harassed - his right not to be publicly shamed when innocent or used, your right to do what you want - his right to life. There's your equality.

I could rip what you’ve just written to shreds however I’m being nice. Please stop. You have your opinion, you’re entitled to it, it is not shared by many of us despite the fact that we are open minded enough to listen to it and question you on it but now you need to let it go. 

Posted
3 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I think that's a triple negative which makes it positive?

My head now officially hurts having tried, and failed, to work that one out 🤣😂

Posted
1 minute ago, gemini_man said:

My head now officially hurts having tried, and failed, to work that one out 🤣😂

What, I thought what I said was The Law?

Posted
4 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Does that mean I'm up shit creek without one then? 🤔

I mean, if he has both 👀
I'd let you borrow this 🏏 but I think you'd rue the day he'd wield that

Posted
1 minute ago, CopperKnob said:

What, I thought what I said was The Law?

Only when it comes to ice cream 😂🤣

Posted
I'm gone for 10ins and we relapsed 🤦🏾‍♂️. No more naked twister. Give me back my damn scrunchie 😞
Posted
Just now, doubletrouble129 said:
I'm gone for 10ins and we relapsed 🤦🏾‍♂️. No more naked twister. Give me back my damn scrunchie 😞

PJ has it. For his "hair"

Posted
5 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

He's just jealous because he wants to be a champion too. 😎

Well I could say I'm used to coming first but with your mind I'm not going there 🤣😂

Posted
4 minutes ago, FatefulDestiny said:

I could rip what you’ve just written to shreds however I’m being nice. Please stop. You have your opinion, you’re entitled to it, it is not shared by many of us despite the fact that we are open minded enough to listen to it and question you on it but now you need to let it go. 

Think you need a like count, majority wins

Posted
2 minutes ago, doubletrouble129 said:

Sorry, scrunchie is gone, we had to use it to keep Gemini's tackle from drooping on CK's forehead during a particularly impressive stretch from left foot yellow to left foot blue.. so.. you probably dont want to back 😬
After that we thought it best to put it away

Posted
4 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

PJ has it. For his "hair"

Shhhhh he'll want it back... and it's useful!!

Posted
4 minutes ago, leanneandmartin said:

Think you need a like count, majority wins

Well if you want to go the petty route - the OP that started all this alone has 25 - can you better that (frankly I can't be arsed to look and it would prove nothing anyway).
It's obvious you and a large number of the other posters on this thread will never agree so is kind of a pointless, not to mention childish, exercise anyway

Posted

Oh? For...? Gemini's tackle?

Must be a pretty small scrunchie if it is 😊

Posted

Oh? For...? Gemini's tackle?

Do you want ball droop in your face if we play twister again!? No.. didn't think so! 😂

Posted
6 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Sorry, scrunchie is gone, we had to use it to keep Gemini's tackle from drooping on CK's forehead during a particularly impressive stretch from left foot yellow to left foot blue.. so.. you probably dont want to back 😬
After that we thought it best to put it away

🤣😂🤣😂. Yes please keep it. I buy by the dozens

Posted
2 hours ago, gemini_man said:

To put some actual figures to it - per a Forbes study across 51 countries revealed 38% of women had personally experienced online harassment.

Somewhat larger than 1% and a significant enough number to indicate that actually yes I do have some idea.

Now admittedly that study doesn't provide the gender of the harrassers, but even being generous and saying it's 50/50 (and we all know it's probably more like 80/20 or 90/10) that's still a significant enough number to be a concern, and give some credence to CK's points.

So you are now trying to apply global figures. Sounds like you work for the dept of transport. Why don’t you just say you have no idea but you support the sentiment. It would be honest

Posted
13 hours ago, FatefulDestiny said:
Douchecanoes 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seriously though (and I know you don’t care what others think 😉) this is brilliantly well written and thought provoking as always.

It’s going to take time and a lot of it. But there is a generation of women now raising sons to realise that they don’t automatically have entitlement simply because of their gender and raising daughters who know their worth. I’m not saying our parents didn’t but there is definitely a shift.

It’s taken me a long time to realise that I don’t have to “bow down” to certain men, that I can explain my thought processes (when my words don’t evade me) and my feelings and actually say - you know what? I’m better than this and I won’t tolerate being treated this way. It’s taken me a long time to understand that I’m allowed to say no and actually I don’t need to quantify or justify that.

For the record, I don’t think that you’re a misandrist (and even if you are/were it’s not really any of my business) but I do think that you (and I often, and many others) dragged into the quagmire of emotions and resentment that SOME not ALL men (actually people in general tbf) don’t know how to express.

Sorry I rambled a bit there.

I’ll end by - great writing as always x

For someone who doesn’t care what others think about you, you write a lot about how much you don’t care😁 it’s like the sussexes privacy tour😁

Posted
It seems like all the "unwanted" attention you get makes you feel important and powerful.
Posted
4 minutes ago, Darksoul_85 said:
It seems like all the "unwanted" attention you get makes you feel important and powerful.

If that's the lens who read it through so be it

Posted
23 minutes ago, masterful said:

So you are now trying to apply global figures. Sounds like you work for the dept of transport. Why don’t you just say you have no idea but you support the sentiment. It would be honest

You asked for non specific stats which you didn't do the legwork to obtain. Now you're refuting them?
Marvellous

Posted
2 hours ago, FatefulDestiny said:

Please don’t cherry pick what you deem to be anecdotal or scientific. I am aware of your background and why you like scientific data but many of the points raised by “leanneandmartin” are also COMPLETELY anecdotal (I will say I haven’t finished reading all comments so I may need to retract this statement if they provide scientific proof of their claims) yet you haven’t picked them up on it. 

🤣 there’s a lot of cherry picking going on here. To draw global conclusions from anecdotal references is bonkers. At best we have someone who has had bad experiences but to draw a global conclusion from it is a statistical error. I’m sure everyone has had bad experiences but it’s nonsense to suggest it applies beyond the bad experiences individuals have experienced. Auto correlation is a dangerous road to go down when it’s about individual behaviour.