“No thanks”

he****

Posted
34 minutes ago, doubletrouble129 said:

Time. I think I'm learning something new here. There is a message limit? Some women are unable to message back because they ran out of messages? Is that what I'm hearing? If this is the case, we need a message donation bucket like you are able to donate vacation leave at work 🤷🏾‍♂️

No. I am saying previously if someone messaged you, and you didn't reply, after 10 min of them sending the message initially to you, they cannot send another. 

However I have noticed when I don't reply to an initial first message after say a half hour, they are somehow now able to message me 4 hours later. This never  used to happen. 

Posted
9 minutes ago, Finally_Jen said:

No. I am saying previously if someone messaged you, and you didn't reply, after 10 min of them sending the message initially to you, they cannot send another. 

However I have noticed when I don't reply to an initial first message after say a half hour, they are somehow now able to message me 4 hours later. This never  used to happen. 

Thanks for your response. If I message and they do not respond, I cannot send another message no matter how much time has lapsed. I can only send gifts then

Posted
25 minutes ago, doubletrouble129 said:

Thanks for your response. If I message and they do not respond, I cannot send another message no matter how much time has lapsed. I can only send gifts then

Very strange. Maybe mine is a glitch haha.

Posted
3 hours ago, Finally_Jen said:

Very strange. Maybe mine is a glitch haha.

It does let you sometimes. Not always.

Posted
I think there are two things going on here. Firstly, you can only message someone once and never again until they reply. I assume this is to dissuade and prevent weirdos.

Also, you have a daily limit for spanks and messages which sometimes is reached and you have to wait till the following day for a top up. You can purchase more messages and spanks with points also.

Hope that helps 😊
Posted
I don’t think the limit applies to women… or maybe I just never hit it. I’ve noticed lately with the no reply thing, they seem to be able to send 2-4 messages before that message block kicks in… that changed with the update, but I think it’s a glitch.
Posted
Nope. Never. Most of my inbox is filled with weirdos inboxing me things that aren’t even related to what I’m looking for
Posted
Friday at 04:17 PM, Gundu said:

While I agree with you, I also feel like without them telling me why, it kinda feels like I’m not worth it after a while. Like they didn’t give me a chance.

It’s exhausting having to constantly explain why every single time when there are some men who just don’t understand how respect works. Some of these people do not care and are from different regions of the world where comprehension and logic lack severely

Posted
45 minutes ago, AliaAphrodite_ said:

It’s exhausting having to constantly explain why every single time when there are some men who just don’t understand how respect works. Some of these people do not care and are from different regions of the world where comprehension and logic lack severely

Ya. It can be exhausting. I guess i just think differently.

Posted
3 hours ago, Gundu said:

Ya. It can be exhausting. I guess i just think differently.

imagine the tables turn.  you wake up tomorrow to 5 new messages from women.  I mean, most guys might think all their christmases have come at once.  I think also most guys would try to reply to all of them, even if the messages were poor, or profiles were poor. Or if the profiles and messages were great but say you really didn't find them attractive or what you were looking for.

Even 5 conversations from people you don't really know can be difficult to follow especially if there's nothing really memorable.  It can be even more chaotic if a sixth or seventh person also starts messaging.

Among anything else there might be someone who you maybe weren't massively interested in, and in the chaos you meant to reply to them but didn't.  That's kinda the same as what may happen to women especially if they're chatting also with friends rather than suitors.

Anyway - there will be a point where you do start to sack people off, deliberately or not.  That you just aren't really gelling with them. That you were never that interested but were leading them on, sorry, "replying to them" via politeness - that you're finding conversations with them to be hard work.  Or that actually the last message wasn't all that conversational so you really have to think how to reply and mean to come back to it but don't.

So what if your computer then locked and said "you have 12 people you have not replied to, you must give them a reason why not"

would you tell someone you didn't find them attractive? is that something you'd want to hear as a guy?

would you tell someone their messaging skills were poor ? I already know most guys don't want to hear that.  Because they always fight back when told messages aren't good enough.

would you say, "I'm just not clicking. I'm not feeling it?" fair.  but what if they then replied, "what could they do to make you feel it?"

And, for everything.... being blunt makes you seem rude, "letting someone down gently" is emotional labour.    We don't always get the closure we'd like in life, a reason why someone stopped messaging. Why they weren't interested. And this is something we have to deal with in life.  Whether it's dealing with rejection in jobs or dating, or friendships drifting apart.

Posted
3 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

imagine the tables turn.  you wake up tomorrow to 5 new messages from women.  I mean, most guys might think all their christmases have come at once.  I think also most guys would try to reply to all of them, even if the messages were poor, or profiles were poor. Or if the profiles and messages were great but say you really didn't find them attractive or what you were looking for.

Even 5 conversations from people you don't really know can be difficult to follow especially if there's nothing really memorable.  It can be even more chaotic if a sixth or seventh person also starts messaging.

Among anything else there might be someone who you maybe weren't massively interested in, and in the chaos you meant to reply to them but didn't.  That's kinda the same as what may happen to women especially if they're chatting also with friends rather than suitors.

Anyway - there will be a point where you do start to sack people off, deliberately or not.  That you just aren't really gelling with them. That you were never that interested but were leading them on, sorry, "replying to them" via politeness - that you're finding conversations with them to be hard work.  Or that actually the last message wasn't all that conversational so you really have to think how to reply and mean to come back to it but don't.

So what if your computer then locked and said "you have 12 people you have not replied to, you must give them a reason why not"

would you tell someone you didn't find them attractive? is that something you'd want to hear as a guy?

would you tell someone their messaging skills were poor ? I already know most guys don't want to hear that.  Because they always fight back when told messages aren't good enough.

would you say, "I'm just not clicking. I'm not feeling it?" fair.  but what if they then replied, "what could they do to make you feel it?"

And, for everything.... being blunt makes you seem rude, "letting someone down gently" is emotional labour.    We don't always get the closure we'd like in life, a reason why someone stopped messaging. Why they weren't interested. And this is something we have to deal with in life.  Whether it's dealing with rejection in jobs or dating, or friendships drifting apart.

Haven’t read the whole thing. But let’s take it off thread. I’ll try to message you after I read it.

Posted
Everyone deserves respect, there actions determine how much they receive.
If you can't be respectful personally I've a no tolerance stance.
Posted
But this is the way the world is now with every certain Walmart having a rainbow on it which is okay thing to me but just that like religion they're forcing s*** down and people's throat everywhere and you think America is free you can't even walk down you can't even walk across the street where you want to ain't s*** free here and I think people say don't feel bad cuz the supply thing to say no matter what but also I've never heard anybody explain their life story either but you know what it ain't what it isn't
Posted
May 19, Cheekysub247 said:
Some messages i ignore for certain reasons, but polite messages i feel are genuine but just not what im looking for i give a simple,
"No thank you, thats not what im looking for"
Its normally followed by a couple of no worries/good luck ect so just keeping things friendly. I use the 'no thanks ' button if they pester after. So i base it on how they react/message. Id rather receive a polite no thanks in message than instant block for no reason

That's something I like a lot. Like I get it if I'm not your type. But it's just the closure. Being able to know okay they are not interested. Now if they continue to bug then it's fine to block.

Cheekysub247
Posted

@Daze311 and i generally just dont respond to the one word type of "hey" ect, if im not worth the effort of a few words then they dont get a "no thanks ect".

I give back what they give me x

Posted
I don't feel bad after all the creeps I get
Posted

Ironically I have now just used the ‘No Thanks’ button & DIDN’T feel bad.

I felt the message was disrespectful so had absolutely no qualms about using it but this is the first time it’s been a 1st option reply for me 😊

Posted
I'm new here so the only one that I will send one word to you. It is if someone isn't that active.
Posted
5 hours ago, destinykoalagal17 said:
I don't feel bad after all the creeps I get

Sometimes it's kind of hard for a guy not to come off. Kind of creepy. Like I get it. We all need to be original and meaningful was what we say. But sometimes we just want to say hello

Posted
I don't feel bad, and I'm actually rather thankful for it! I've told a few very directly that I'm not interested, and they took that as a "no means yes!". Nope, no means no and I have another way of telling you NO!!".
Posted
Friday at 08:35 PM, Daze311 said:

Sometimes it's kind of hard for a guy not to come off. Kind of creepy. Like I get it. We all need to be original and meaningful was what we say. But sometimes we just want to say hello

Big difference between hello and being a creep

Posted
18 minutes ago, destinykoalagal17 said:

Big difference between hello and being a creep

And some don't/won't acknowledge the difference