How to Self-Spank

BillWild

Posted

I (like many on this site) have a fantasy of being the submissive male in a spanking relationship, but through the normal complications of day to day life --- I am not likely to ever get a chance to act on this fantasy live and 'in person'.  The best alternative I have found is self-spanking.  I look for a F/m video and try to 'spank' along at home.  Its ok - but it lacks any sort of personal / directed touch to it that would ramp up the intensity 10 fold.  

I am seeking any advice on how to spice up my self-spanking sessions.    If you have any tips on how to spank yourself to make it more real... know of any good motivation videos -- or even better any videos that specifically give spanking instructions or challenges... or the holy grail would be any advice on how to find a Female dom that enjoys the idea of me spanking my own ass according to her directions - that would prescribe some challenges....   

Posted

Please feel free to make recommendations but no external links thank you.

Posted
6 hours ago, Muso83 said:

Where are you…

Smack dab in the center of the US.... 

Posted
Well if I was to spank myself, I would get an air cylinder, air switch, tubing, and an air compressor. In my basement my walls just have the two by four post, so I securely put the air cylinder to the post. Run tubing to the air compressor and then to the air cylinder with the switch between. I then would position a spanking paddle in the cylinder end. With the flick of the switch the air compressor sends air to the cylinder to extend the rod/paddle out. Flip the switch to retract/reset cylinder. Bend over and flip switch how ever times to get hit with a paddle.

Or use a motor and belt pulley system to spin a bike wheel with multiple paddles to get the swinging motion. There’s lots of ways to spank yourself if you can create or build devices.