Sarah Flingster to Swinger

DaddyDom1212

DaddyDom1212
Posted

Sarah reached out a few more times to suck my cock while she was on Flingster. She loved being a cock slut in the comfort of her house.

She wanted to try something in person.

I offered to go to an adult party. 

I don't want to suck a strangers cock. I want to suck your cock and have strangers watch.

Ok.

At the party, everyone was very open and welcoming. As newbies, we were immediately approached about a full hard swap. We declined.

We went to the couch in the middle of the party room. I pulled out my cock and started jerking off.

A couple wakes up to us and the woman asked to suck on me.

I told she could, but my partner needed to finish. It was her first time and she was nervous to start.

The woman got down on her knees and sucked she slowly and softly. Her partner pulled out his cock and started jerking off.

I reached over and rubbed Sarah's tits. Put my hand up her shirt and tugged her nipples.

The woman looked at Sarah with my cock in her mouth and said, your turn.

Sarah got on her knees and sucked on me. The woman pushed her head down.

Good girl.

The guy sat on the couch next to me, and his partner moved over to suck him.

Both women sucked their partners, heads moving up and down in unison. 

People moved around to watch.

Sarah, they are watching you. She didn't look away from me, she just sucked harder and deeper.

Like being a cock slut so people can watch you?

She stopped and took off her top.

Lay down, I told her.

I put my cock between her tits and titty fucked her.

My hands pushing together her tits. My thumbs pressed on her nipples, rubbing them.

I fed her my cock while I titty fucked her 

More people watched.

Ready for my load?

Yes. Make a mess she yelled.

I  stroked my cock and shot my load all over her face and tits. 

The crowd clapped and moved on to other things.

When I dropped Sarah off at her place she thanked me for making her feel so pretty