Swinging Sarah to Bukkake Baby

DaddyDom1212

DaddyDom1212
Posted

Sarah enjoyed swapping partners for blowjobs. She mostly enjoyed it in the comfort of her apartment. A few times she gave a few blowjobs at adult events.

Let's push you out of your comfort zone, I told her.

How?

There is a party coming up and I think you should be a bukkake baby?

So what, just lay there and let dudes cum on me?

Kind of, or you can interact. Like sucking them off or jerking them off...

She smiled. Or I can jerk 2 guys off at a time while they cum on me? 

Or that....

Ok, but.not fucking anyone.

Sure.

At the party, we explained the rules to everyone. She needs to give consent to any actions. You can cum on her, she can help you cum without using pussy or ass.

She immediately started on her knees, switching off between 2 guys. Sucking one and jerking the other. Back and forth. Back and forth.

I stroked myself and watched as the party played on. Couples sucking and fucking while Sarah gave a double blowjob in the middle of the room.

Both a guys came on her face at the same time. She was covered with cum and smiling.

A woman brought her partner next to Sarah, and sucked him while Sarah watched. The woman jerked her partners cock and shot his load all over Sarah's tits.

A couple approached me. She asked to suck me while her partner fucked her. I agreed and moved next to Sarah.

Sarah was getting titty fucked.

She was talking dirty while her fat tits got worked.

He came all over her face.

The woman sucking me was cumming, and her partner was on the edge.

He pulled out and put his load all over Sarah.

I followed him and jerked my cock, shooting my load on her cum covered face and tits.

She smiled and said thank you and proceeded to suck another cock.

Posted
Lucky Sarah would love to have been her.