EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
6 minutes ago, HedonistNomad said:

How did some kinksters manage to find all already!! Clever

Currently 8 icons are available to collect. If members have found all 8, they have found all available icons so far.  The remaining icons are yet to be released. The next icon, icon 9 will be released at 3pm UK time. 

Posted
8 minutes ago, HedonistNomad said:
How did some kinksters manage to find all already!! Clever

It's easy, use the app options which you can click and discover the icons - the game is designed for you to explore the app features

Posted
22 minutes ago, ILOVESHVDPIE69 said:

i got eight!

That's great also. 😊

Posted

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 19 - Make sure you get a RSVP!! 📩

Posted
Clue 9
Sometimes you get these for weddings or birthday parties
Posted
Day #06 - Clue #09 - Grid #19 - spread the word, spread the love
Posted
Here we go, clues as of today
Day1 Clue1 - Grid 4 - This is something to set to keep intruders away
Day1 Clue2 - Grid5 - birds of the same feather flock together - save them to your A list.
Day1 Clue3 - Grid17 - this is where you confess about your sins and others would know your turn ons
Day 2 Clue4 - Grid 10 - if you are not sure of something and it's good to ask other and get others involved for their opinions
Day 2 Clue5 - Grid 18 - an essay is something people like to read about you
Day 3 Clue 6 - Grid7 - be it left or right - they leave a mark on something about you
Day 4 Clue 7 - Grid2 - Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Day 5 Clue 8 - Grid12 - she likes me, she speaks to me and i need to keep her in my A list
Day 6 Clue 9 - Grid19 - spread the word to everyone you feel should be invited to this party,
Samischaste
Posted

Clue 9: that was harder than I thought but I found it in a new bit of the site I’d not been before.  

Posted
12 minutes ago, itskenzieesmhxo said:

i’m lost on clues for 9, it’s not you guys! my heads just not on my shoulders 💀😂 any help would be appreciated <3

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
30 minutes ago, Samischaste said:

Clue 9: that was harder than I thought but I found it in a new bit of the site I’d not been before.  

Ah you use the website, i feel the app is easier

Posted
Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 19 - Tell your friends what a great place this is and why they should join.
Posted
34 minutes ago, itskenzieesmhxo said:
i’m lost on clues for 9, it’s not you guys! my heads just not on my shoulders 💀😂 any help would be appreciated <3

It's easy and you can scroll the clues - maybe one of the clues posted will help u.

Posted
Day 6 Clue 6 - Grid19 - tell people with open minded interest as you do about us.
Posted
Day 6 Clue 9 - Grid19 - tell people with open minded interest as you do about us.
Posted
When work needs to be done. U XXXX someone
Posted
I'm missing a few and have gotten lost in the process 🙃. Not sure what ones I'm missing now 🤦‍♀️
Redefine-Horizons
Posted
3 hours ago, itskenzieesmhxo said:

It's definitely not what I first thought it was. I went to message you, but you seem to have a message filter up. Happy to help if you're still stuck.

Posted
40 minutes ago, chubbygal said:
I'm missing a few and have gotten lost in the process 🙃. Not sure what ones I'm missing now 🤦‍♀️

I suggest you follow the clues posted if you scroll up and if you need further help feel free to message me

Posted
i have 1 left and i need help finding it, i’ve checked everywhere i can possibly think of
Posted
Erm. I would really like, not a clue as such. What am I even looking for?
Posted
32 minutes ago, srslyscary said:
i have 1 left and i need help finding it, i’ve checked everywhere i can possibly think of

Do you know which one from the Grid? You can message me if you like for further help

Posted
28 minutes ago, Engineer314 said:
Erm. I would really like, not a clue as such. What am I even looking for?

The treasure hunt is designed to find icons hidden in different parts of the app. So far 9 icons have been released and you can scroll up to see the clues.

Posted

Clue 9 Grid 19: Help grow the cum-munity by inviting others to the site.👫