Questions about different dynamics to help build my understanding of different types of Doms.

Posted
This what I am, I'm a dom daddy, I believe that there needs to be a level of respect to the relationship so I ask about what you need and what you desire, if you think you can pull a power play on me I love that, because that's more authority I can use to bend you to my will, I love the fight back and want you to try, so I can prove to you I am the dom, it allows for more control and when I do bend you, and I will, you'll respect me more, at least that's my mindset I can't help but love brats because they fight so much, its so much more fun then someone that just submits
Posted
Saturday at 08:08 PM, Jeneral_Whore said:

Moving onto this one. This is just not okay in my eyes. 

When a dominant is asking what they can do for you, shows they are communicating. Taking into account your thoughts, wants, needs and willing to hear any boundaries and make sure you're as safe and comfortable as you should be.

Your outlook however?.... Sorry but it's nothing shy of ignorant and disrespectful. That is not a brat. This tells me, based off what I have read, that you are not in any position to have a dynamic, simply for the fact you feel you are/can walk over them. For doing what they are meant to be doing. That is not what a brat does. This mindset is completely wrong. 

It doesn't sound like you understand dynamics at all. I get the power play bit sure, but he (I am assuming) is doing everything right to keep you safe and make sure the dynamic is on point, and you just see it as a way to walk over them. You need to rethink some things perhaps. Someone communicating and keeping themselves and you, right, does not mean they are a doormat. Nor does it mean you should ever dismiss their dominance and just walk over them. 

It's simply communication. If they cannot do that without being a mat to wipe your feet on, then they and the dynamic isn't for you. They deserve better, least this is how I have percieved it. 

Sorry it's not a nice comment from me, but this has kind of shocked me. I hope you find answers and a dynamic where you feel good sure, because I certainly don't wish you to fall into a dynamic where someone doesn't care about you or your needs. Because that is a whole new level of wrong.

Beautifully and perfectly said!!

Posted
After reading your profile a soft loving caring ”dom” lol will never work for you and you know that from what i saw on your profile you need the type that will put you in the place you belong and remind you why it is you are there you need the heavy hand and the authority of a 100% true Dominant person that will show you what true power exchange and obedience is but you already know that
Posted
June 10, MissParadoxical said:

That made me laugh. You're trying to get me in trouble 😂 😭

Never 😈