Masculine chastity subs?

Realsubmale951

Posted
33 minutes ago, indusslave said:
I do have a question about this. Does chastity cages shrink your penis size?

Simple answer is no - whilst they can cause temporary shrinkage after long term use, in a normal healthy adult with no underlying health conditions there's no validated evidence to suggest they do, and that after a few days of not wearing one full length restores.

Posted
I ONLY enjoy masculine men as my subs. I’m not particularly into a ton of sissy play but I do enjoy my muscular masculine toys putting on some sexy lingerie from time to time. Nothing wrong with what you’re into. Stick to it and find yourself the right domme.
Posted
I'm personally much more fond of the masculine types for subs. Typically, they can provide service for me, among other things.
Don't give up! There's hope.
Realsubmale951
Posted
On 10/26/2023 at 8:30 AM, PlayfulDomme said:

I ONLY enjoy masculine men as my subs. I’m not particularly into a ton of sissy play but I do enjoy my muscular masculine toys putting on some sexy lingerie from time to time. Nothing wrong with what you’re into. Stick to it and find yourself the right domme.

Thank you for the encouragement. 

Sweetestsadist
Posted

I'm in agreement with a few of the others here. I prefer masculine subs as well.  While it doesn't bother me that they enjoy panties and such, it's not so much my kink. I like them in chastity.  I like them telling me how they are doing with it when I ask them.  I like to see their faces light up with excitement when I tell them they can be free of it for a bit.  Don't change who you are.  

Realsubmale951
Posted
10 hours ago, Sweetestsadist said:

I'm in agreement with a few of the others here. I prefer masculine subs as well.  While it doesn't bother me that they enjoy panties and such, it's not so much my kink. I like them in chastity.  I like them telling me how they are doing with it when I ask them.  I like to see their faces light up with excitement when I tell them they can be free of it for a bit.  Don't change who you are.  

Thank you for that, I appreciate it. 

Posted
I completely go for this. Men are sexy as they are. I don’t want them feminised. And I think with a chastity cage on, are super sexy. I want to enjoy a male sub for all their manliness and control their cock. There must be others like me. It doesn’t feel like what I enjoy is strange. A nice black or metal cage on a manly body 😈. Nothing sexier than a yummy subby kneeling before me 🥰
Posted
Have a look at some of the chastity photos in my private gallery. I adore them. Very masculine!
Realsubmale951
Posted
On 11/2/2023 at 3:09 PM, DommeDelight said:

I completely go for this. Men are sexy as they are. I don’t want them feminised. And I think with a chastity cage on, are super sexy. I want to enjoy a male sub for all their manliness and control their cock. There must be others like me. It doesn’t feel like what I enjoy is strange. A nice black or metal cage on a manly body 😈. Nothing sexier than a yummy subby kneeling before me 🥰

Good to know. There are others like you. But but it seems they are few and far between. And don't seem to exist at all near me. I saw a few of your pictures, but most were private.