Smut reading

Ny****

Posted
Used to read erotic/ smut books for my ex to her, and was wondering what are some good reads to take inspiration from?
Posted
Oh boy do I got you! 😂 Haunting Adeline, The Sinner, My Dark Romeo, Ice Planet Barbarians, Neon Gods… you’re welcome. 😌
Posted
Crossfire series by Sylvia Day. Up in the air series, I don’t remember the author. Sarah Cates is very good too. Meghan March and his dirty billionarie series
Posted
Hot *** book series.
"Hot ***"
"Hotter ***"
"Hottest ***"

Hottest had some good sick reads
Posted
I would recommend the hunted series by
Ivy Smoak! It’s definitely a good spicy read
Posted
I love reading the literotica entries they have everything
Posted
Haunting Adeline and Hunting Adeline have some really good scenes 😉 Two of my newest favorite books
Posted
There are some smut groups on Facebook that are really active. Cliterature is one and Spicy Booktok is another. Or search booktok on TikTok. There are so many good books out there.
Posted
I have a thing for reverse harem and am a bit dark so the series I am obsessed with at the minute starts with Lords of *** by Samantha
Posted
Literotica is a fantastic site. Mainly short stories though that quickly gets into the heart of the action so to speak.

Another suggestion. Try writing your own. Especially if you know your kinks, desires, fantasies, etc.
Posted
It's not specifically erotica but is a fantastic series that grows into some very heavy bdsm themes; Anita blake vampire hunter - by Laurel K Hamilton
Posted
2 hours ago, Xander-K said:
It's not specifically erotica but is a fantastic series that grows into some very heavy bdsm themes; Anita blake vampire hunter - by Laurel K Hamilton

YES! I'm only on Cerulean Sins and I'm obsessed. I'm so glad someone said this one!

Posted
The number one...

The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty by Anne Rice
Posted (edited)

Literotica* is my all time favorite site for stories about anything you could want to read (erotica and regular)and it's free! Nobody's going to ask you for donations either. I've used the site for about 20 yrs. You can also submit your own stories.

Edited by FETMOD-TF
*External link removed
Posted
I m liking this post, I love a good read lol
Literotica is my go to , but must investigate some of these recommendations.😊👍 I just don't want to plough through a whole book to find say, one spicy scene ........
Posted
Entry level would be Colleen Hoover and advancing to Penelope Douglas
Sara Cate - salacious players club series Praise is my personal favourite out of the serie.
I have gotten so many reading inspiration from TikTok - #booktok, #spicybooks, #smut
Posted
The Story of O, and anything by Anais Nun
Posted
Story of O, really got me going when I read it a long time ago. I never thought to connect it to D/s then.
Posted
I love literotica and the stories that are detailed and push the limits of what’s totally normal but still able to take place in the right settings
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Currently reading the unwanted marriage, it's on Kindle unlimited. Would recommend
Posted
I jist finished haunting adeline its insane also i would recommended corrupted by you and both are dom/sub