Beautiful women and the cycle of emptiness…

Ta****

Posted
Probably need to have a stiff wank, mate.
Posted
It’s what she wants. A lot of women low key have low self esteem regardless of how they look. They see the worst in themselves and judge it harshly. So the praises and creepy adoration is attention that fuels the ego. It also balances out how they feel about themselves. Trust she’s sitting somewhere looking at these comments and thinking. I would never let “him” sniff me let alone touch me. Stop thinking of women as these fragile non-thinking creatures she knows full well what she’s doing and why.
Posted
I'm not a beautiful woman as described in all the glossy maps, I have curves, wobbles, and I lurve my body. Turns out many others do to.. I am confident in myself to not try & compete with other woman, and can ignore those men & yes other woman who would look to put me down or degrade me. Does it hurt, yes, for a minute, you wonder wot could I do differently how do I get them to like me, & then I remember I love myself wobbles & all, and they are the ones missing out not me... x
Posted

Geez, a lot of negative feedback. I’m not being a simp, I have nothing to discuss with a therapist, and don’t see what a stiff wank has to do with anything. Sure, many many women know exactly what they’re doing and feed their egos and their cashapp from men’s attention. What I’m talking about are the women who actually desire a connection, who are maybe too pretty for their own good, and get chased off apps like this and even vanilla apps because they get treated like a wad of kleenex? I actually brought someone to this site from elsewhere in the hopes that she might find what she was looking for, and I ended up getting an earful for all the d**ks in her inbox before she deleted this app. Think that didn’t make someone new to exploring BDSM more callous and skeptical of the caliber of human being she could expect to encounter while trying to explore herself?

Goddess_Fifi
Posted

You make some valid points. Although I am not attracted to women sexually, I would like to make some friends in this community, from what you have described about the individual's profile I would keep scrolling, equally the same for men too.

Unfortunately there are some men that just see women as toys to be played with to fulfill their desires and every orifice should be filled with their p*nis, for instance I have no revealing images and have taken the time to fill out my profile thoroughly yet some me still send me unwarranted vulgar messages, those types are blocked instantly 🤷🏾‍♀️.

In my opinion lack of written content with just provocative image's can project that individuals are here just for fun, are boring, no personality, lack communication skills, social awkwardness or they aren't skilled in how to articulate themselves well in written form, some people are better at speaking.

My advice would be anyone to fill out your profile with as much content as possible, this show's you have more depth than just or image and can be a deterrent to the idiots, if you are having difficulty filling out your profile I am happy to give advice and guidance ❤️

Posted
Here's the thing and maybe it's been noticed maybe not.
Many femme presenting profiles (I've not seen it so much with men) will start off with heaps of information. The comments start coming in, as described, and initially it's shock/disgust that others would say something to a complete stranger. So then the profile gets changed and will either be scant of information or statements will be written that attempt to put off people making such comments.
And then there's the accusations that they think they're above everyone, that they've put themselves on a pedestal.
And you know what, then comes the realisation that actually, those individuals are simply showing themselves for who they are and simply not worth the time of day so you go about you Fet life as you want whilst ignoring any attention you didn't ask for.
The other thing is though, that women make, not quite as crude but, very similar/inappropriate comments on male presenting profiles/their photo's. And so, maybe rather than a gender issue, it's more societal/cultural. Either way, it's not a good look and it'll often be those people that start threads suggesting that they've had no 'luck' here when, actually it's not about luck, more that it's about the effort and how you present yourself
Posted
Assuming always concluded with deception. So stop assuming about someone else profile and mind your own it will avoid you being depressed or sad.
Goddess_Fifi
Posted
Why was my comment removed?
Posted
1 minute ago, Goddess_Fifi said:

Why was my comment removed?

Your comment wasn't removed, it was waiting in a queue to be approved by a moderator.  Your comment is now live and if you scroll back a couple of posts you will see it. 

Goddess_Fifi
Posted
1 minute ago, FETMOD-TF said:

Your comment wasn't removed, it was waiting in a queue to be approved by a moderator.  Your comment is now live and if you scroll back a couple of posts you will see it. 

Thank you.

Posted
41 minutes ago, Goddess_Fifi said:

You make some valid points. Although I am not attracted to women sexually, I would like to make some friends in this community, from what you have described about the individual's profile I would keep scrolling, equally the same for men too.

Unfortunately there are some men that just see women as toys to be played with to fulfill their desires and every orifice should be filled with their p*nis, for instance I have no revealing images and have taken the time to fill out my profile thoroughly yet some me still send me unwarranted vulgar messages, those types are blocked instantly 🤷🏾‍♀️.

In my opinion lack of written content with just provocative image's can project that individuals are here just for fun, are boring, no personality, lack communication skills, social awkwardness or they aren't skilled in how to articulate themselves well in written form, some people are better at speaking.

My advice would be anyone to fill out your profile with as much content as possible, this show's you have more depth than just or image and can be a deterrent to the idiots, if you are having difficulty filling out your profile I am happy to give advice and guidance ❤️

Thank you, very insightful and I agree with everything you said. Sometimes it’s difficult to distinguish between the socially awkward, the vacuous, and the financially motivated with no substance in their profile, and I generally skip over those profiles too. Perhaps a better way to have expressed my thought would be:

Reading the shit some of these guys are saying to women, I’m not at all surprised 90% of women in search/match are last login: 8 months ago 🤦🏻‍♂️

Posted
Thank you for your validation. This dating pool is a hard thing to navigate.
Posted
Maybe if you did get to know her, you would see she is actually ugly.

Maybe lots of men think that all the women you scrolled past to get to her are beautiful.. so all those 'ugly' women you aren't talking about experience the same thing.

And maybe women see the profile of some doubting man and get sad that he is so hung up on physical beauty, that he misses out on all kinds of connection and attractions.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

You're the one squashing these women into a box right now and making generalisations based on your own preconceptions.

We break the cycle by seeking more than physical beauty and recognising that any judgement we make of a person who we don't know is invalid.

You can't tell anyone else what to think, so the only solution is to change your self.
Goddess_Fifi
Posted
15 minutes ago, TallBastard said:

Thank you, very insightful and I agree with everything you said. Sometimes it’s difficult to distinguish between the socially awkward, the vacuous, and the financially motivated with no substance in their profile, and I generally skip over those profiles too. Perhaps a better way to have expressed my thought would be:

Reading the shit some of these guys are saying to women, I’m not at all surprised 90% of women in search/match are last login: 8 months ago 🤦🏻‍♂️

For me, I would say 96% of the men have been polite and courteous, of course I did get the odd bozo but that comes with the territory anywhere 😂😂😂.

Posted
I think its always going to be this way , and women just get used to it.
Goddess_Fifi
Posted
8 minutes ago, PressingMatters said:

Maybe lots of men think that all the women you scrolled past to get to her are beautiful.. so all those 'ugly' women you aren't talking about experience the same thing.

And maybe women see the profile of some doubting man and get sad that he is so hung up on physical beauty, that he misses out on all kinds of connection and attractions.

You're the one squashing these women into a box right now and making generalisations based on your own preconceptions.

We break the cycle by seeking more than physical beauty and recognising that any judgement we make of a person who we don't know is invalid.

You can't tell anyone else what to think, so the only solution is to change your self.

I did not consider this perspective, you make a good point 🤔.

Posted
57 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:
Here's the thing and maybe it's been noticed maybe not.
Many femme presenting profiles (I've not seen it so much with men) will start off with heaps of information. The comments start coming in, as described, and initially it's shock/disgust that others would say something to a complete stranger. So then the profile gets changed and will either be scant of information or statements will be written that attempt to put off people making such comments.
And then there's the accusations that they think they're above everyone, that they've put themselves on a pedestal.
And you know what, then comes the realisation that actually, those individuals are simply showing themselves for who they are and simply not worth the time of day so you go about you Fet life as you want whilst ignoring any attention you didn't ask for.
The other thing is though, that women make, not quite as crude but, very similar/inappropriate comments on male presenting profiles/their photo's. And so, maybe rather than a gender issue, it's more societal/cultural. Either way, it's not a good look and it'll often be those people that start threads suggesting that they've had no 'luck' here when, actually it's not about luck, more that it's about the effort and how you present yourself

Oh I agree it’s not gender-exclusive and is absolutely cultural. I’ve had quite a few conversations with femme presenting people, as you put it, and 100% of them, their biggest complaint is the constant lewd comments, vulgar messages, unsolicited pictures and outright harassment. What I don’t get is why so many people choose to communicate that way, and wonder why they get ignored. And again, 100% of the time, they say they either contacted me or replied to my message because they could tell I’m not like “all of THEM”. I don’t see the appeal in that type of approach, I don’t understand their behavior, and honestly, I’m glad I don’t understand. Also, I think several of the people that have commented on this topic have shown quite a bit about themselves by what they’ve said.

Posted
24 minutes ago, PressingMatters said:

Can you point out, specifically, where I mention these ‘ugly’ women and scrolling past them? You COMPLETELY missed the point, where I’m pointing out the things OTHER PEOPLE are saying on women’s profiles, yes the ones that don’t look like OnlyFans models, but especially the ones that do.

I also make no mention of being interested in, or contacting, those profiles. This has nothing to do with my perception of beauty, and if you must know, I’m actually more attracted to a wide variety of women, for both their looks and their personalities. My point was the sheer volume of “thirst” aimed at that type is disturbing and inevitably drives people out of the lifestyle. Seriously, put down the glue and work on your reading comprehension skills.

Posted
2 hours ago, ViktorParker said:
It’s what she wants. A lot of women low key have low self esteem regardless of how they look. They see the worst in themselves and judge it harshly. So the praises and creepy adoration is attention that fuels the ego. It also balances out how they feel about themselves. Trust she’s sitting somewhere looking at these comments and thinking. I would never let “him” sniff me let alone touch me. Stop thinking of women as these fragile non-thinking creatures she knows full well what she’s doing and why.

“It’s what she wants”. That’s an awfully bold assumption my friend. Who’s really viewing women as non-thinking here?

Posted
Yea shame but it's always gonna be like that! The amount of people who I've talked to when they join and then disappear after a day or two is about 80% the scare them off with their "inappropriate" first message.

They just can't help themselves. They post on every girls wall too. "Message me" or "fake profile" because they don't get a reply.