Beautiful women and the cycle of emptiness…

Ta****

Posted
Post like this help keep my faith in humanity. Very empathetic. It's always good education to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. If gives you that opportunity to see just when you think you have it bad, someone has it worst. This is one of the reasons some dominant men, self included, be hesitant to approach women sometimes because some of the thoughts that come to our head is what time of the day is it, how many times has she been approached already, and will I be refreshing or inflicting more trauma on top of the other approaches. That's why it is always good to lead with a salutation. The return of the salutation can give you a pretty good gauge on whether she's at her limit of catcalls, reckless eyeballing, hollering, etc. for the day. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but it is also a gift and a curse. Top that with the conditioning of men are "supposed" to pursue women and that puts women always at a disadvantage and ***. The "good looking" ones even more so.
Lord_Talion
Posted
You'll notice by the date posted that some ppl are here just for the attention, so they post a Tom of picts, don't write about themselves, and never respond to messages
Posted
I am not beautiful, just what it is, but the pics I got on some sites including The Tikkity Tok and Facebook Messenger were awful.
Also, be kind, don’t lead with “I’ve always has a fantasy of doing it with a fat chick”. That is just rude and an instant HAIL NO!
Fat chicks have feelings too, are easily targeted by players and have more trust issues than most others because we see and hear things like this every dern day. Just sayin’.
Posted
It's not just men that are in there messages it's also women and they can be just as bad if not worst. Insecurity is horrible and days you feel secure nobody gives a true compliment, nobody looks in your eyes and actually care about you, no all they see is a sex doll which is not ok we are human too and just like anyone else we deserve to feel appreciated and down to earth sometimes. We don't want to be on a pedestal we want to stand next to you we want to be treat the way we imagine.
Posted
I made a discussion about a week ago that I will not answer any females at all on the other sites because soon as I say hi back they start with the pics and with in 5 minutes they start with the asking for *** and it’s happened so much to me that I have caught myself saying some thing I would never disrespect a female I worked in the strip club so I have to show extra respect for all the jerks out there, so what I’m saying is it made me speak to a female in a way I would never because of being treated like an ATM do not get it miss understood I have never given one of them ***. I know better but out of the frustration and annoying. It pushed me to be rude to a most likely not deserving it. I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt I don’t know her.
Posted
First off, I want to thank the moderator, who reminded everyone this is a place for civil discourse and the exchange of IDEAS.

Although some people seemed to be more hung up more on my use of the word “beautiful” and that by simply using that word, I’m the problem, or that I’m just projecting my own insecurities because I didn’t get a response. Yet I never even mentioned whether or not I’ve ever contacted that profile.

Others agreed with me or even came to my defense when others attacked my character, because although if I posed this question again I’d probably word it differently, they understood the sentiment behind it. The simple truth is this: we can’t have it both ways. We as men can’t treat women with vulgarity as the default, and “cast a wide net”, and then delude ourselves into thinking “she must not be getting any D” when a woman says all men are pigs.

Conversely, for the women who claim these vulgar comments are empowering, I pose a question: if the widely accepted saying “You are what you eat” is true, what does that say about what you choose to fuel your sense of self worth with?

That’s the cycle I spoke of. Toxic in, toxic out. When we treat people as commodities from which to take everything we can and then move onto the next, we are DAMAGING them, and they in turn damage others. As I’ve seen many others say on this app, “hurt people hurt people”. I’m not talking about “using” someone within a dynamic or during play. That’s different. That’s consensual, and it’s already been discussed in another topic that simply being on this site, and agreeing to the Terms of Service, does not give consent to receive unsolicited d**k pics and be generally treated like crap. The mods confirmed that.

Lastly, to the people who wonder why they aren’t getting responses, stop spamming. This is an app where people have to be ESPECIALLY picky in who they get involved with because of the activities involved. I’m actually surprised at how high a response rate I’ve had because I don’t cast a wide net…I go spear fishing. The key is to know what you’re looking for, and when you see someone that fits that description, put some thought into what you say to them. You might be surprised.

Posted
1 hour ago, NY615 said:
I made a discussion about a week ago that I will not answer any females at all on the other sites because soon as I say hi back they start with the pics and with in 5 minutes they start with the asking for *** and it’s happened so much to me that I have caught myself saying some thing I would never disrespect a female I worked in the strip club so I have to show extra respect for all the jerks out there, so what I’m saying is it made me speak to a female in a way I would never because of being treated like an ATM do not get it miss understood I have never given one of them ***. I know better but out of the frustration and annoying. It pushed me to be rude to a most likely not deserving it. I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt I don’t know her.

I get it. I worked in a strip club too, and saw just how damaged those girls were, to the point that a lot of them stuck to dating each other because they were the only people they felt could understand or value them as human beings. Funny how I got blasted for having sympathy, yet that’s one of the most widely used words I see when women list traits a Dom must have that are non negotiable. *shrug*

Posted
I find a lot of extremely beautiful women who come my way looking for a sugar daddy. When I explain I’m a bitch into female worship they don’t seem to know how to behave because they expect me to sexually dominate and *** them for ***. When we talk and i explain that they will have complete physical and psychological control of the relationship and encourage them to try without *** of any kind of reprisal, i consistently get my ass kicked by these beautiful women. Every single one of them has paddled my butt bright red and I’ve even had to tap out on an occasion or two because it became too much or physically damaging. The pent up anger is just overwhelming at times to be honest.
I remember thinking before I actually experienced this that I would be treated with kindness because of the *** they have experienced. Totally not the case
Posted
13 hours ago, ViktorParker said:
It’s what she wants. A lot of women low key have low self esteem regardless of how they look. They see the worst in themselves and judge it harshly. So the praises and creepy adoration is attention that fuels the ego. It also balances out how they feel about themselves. Trust she’s sitting somewhere looking at these comments and thinking. I would never let “him” sniff me let alone touch me. Stop thinking of women as these fragile non-thinking creatures she knows full well what she’s doing and why.

We see the worst of ourselves because the male human species always makes us feel like we’re nothing more than a piece of meat. Women were and are raised to be seen and not heard, we’re raised to be perfect. So no, don’t assume that just because she doesn’t talk about herself that she wants it.

Posted
Thank you for posting this. Too much truth here, and your empathy is remarkable. Cheers.
Posted
10 hours ago, Goddess_Fifi said:

I'm far from insecure or vanilla, I said I don't appreciate that behaviour from people that I am not personally intimate with, comprehension is fundamental when reading.

I read your comments just fine. Just seems like you want a vanilla bf to fall in love with more than a dom partner.

Posted
11 hours ago, Charlie218 said:
Great and very interesting topic..

But although this harsh reality, and maybe because I am a man, I feel more empathy and sympathy for those man who will never ever receive any intros on their DM’s: the so called incels if you want.

That must be, inside these kind of dynamics, the loneliest that you can ever feel, and at the same time a very frustration producing circumstance which indeed could cause rage.

At least the beautiful woman who’s ***ed by shitty messages she can still pick in the bunch, and for sure she can pick those messages that are not shitty, for sure there are many..
I’ve checked on cute girls inbox so I’ve seen it what’s in there..

I respectfully disagree. To use your words, which would you rather be, ***ed or lonely? Would you rather hear your insecurities picked apart, or nothing? Or to use a different example, would you rather have tinnitus or be deaf? Personally, I’d choose silence over a buzzsaw in my ear.

Posted
You can still fall in love with a dom partner but to not be upfront about fantasies is crazy to me
Posted
47 minutes ago, d3adlyd0ll said:
You can still fall in love with a dom partner but to not be upfront about fantasies is crazy to me

Vulgarity is not the only way to communicate desire, and it’s not “vanilla” to be respectful to someone when you initiate communication, it’s basic human decency. The difference between *** and disrespect is CONSENT. You give off strong vibes that you mistake kindness for weakness, and I assure you, you’re mistaken about that.

Posted
52 minutes ago, d3adlyd0ll said:

Furthermore, being a Dom is about maintaining control, so what does it say about someone that they can’t even control themselves enough to come at you in a civil, respectful manner?

Posted
People are very different from each other so you don't even know what to make of it, but it is kind of sad how selfish, self centered and self humans can be without any idea of the way they are, me me me me me
Posted
Good perspectives so far. Another spin is that she belong to the game.
Posted
20 hours ago, TallBastard said:

Furthermore, being a Dom is about maintaining control, so what does it say about someone that they can’t even control themselves enough to come at you in a civil, respectful manner?

That, “respect” for someone you don’t know or know what their state of mind is at the moment. Yes.

Posted
I agree with yoh , jyst a pleasure. Who are we, to judge, isnt that why we're all here to avoid?
Posted
It’s sad to see that no one is traditional anymore.
Posted

There is only one redeeming factor in all of this - the more of them there are, they better we look. Look at you - you won’t even type p***y and a** - so we do come in all flavours. Keep being you and lead by example.

Posted
🏻 Guess what I just learned. ☝🏻