**TW** Visiting a new Town

DarkWolfe92

DarkWolfe92
Posted

**Trigger Warning** - Reason: Abduction

When visiting a new town to see a display of Anime characters, I get so caught up in the moment from going to an event for the first time on my own, I forget to keep check of my surroundings to know how to get back to the train station. I try google maps but it keeps taking me to a dead end. As I walk along the side of the road, a SUV pulls up with the window down. A woman driver and a male passenger seeming concerned asked if I was lost, noticing how I looked distressed.

As they seemed friendly and helpful, I walk closer asking for directions. They both tried explaining a fast route, though they couldn't agree and they see my confused expression. The male passenger tells the female driver they would walk me there as the woman has an appointment in the opposite direction.

He gets out of the SUV leaving the door open and opens the rear passenger door claiming he had to grab his jacket. I look at the woman who is smiling big time, that is when I am pulled by my backpack and swiftly pushed into the back of the SUV.

Before I get a chance to react, something is pulled between my teeth and knotted behind my head and my wrists pulled behind are bound with tape Whilst I am being bound and gagged, another male jumps in the front passenger seat closing the door and the woman drives away. Before I get to have another look at my captors, I am blindfolded with a black cloth causing me to panic. I try to make the blindfold come off, but I am stopped when a warning was given by one of the two men. I then shake with *** waiting to find out what will happen to me next.

I am then pushed down further into the seat as my feet are taped tightly. My mind can't keep up with what is happening, While I comprehend what has just happened, I hear my three captors talking but can't hear what is being said over my fast beating heart. It has taken me a while to calm down, my pulse is slowing and now back in reality. My guess is are the windows are closed, so I am unable to hear or smell anything that could help to determine where I may be.

Losing sense of time at first, I don't know how long we have been travelling for