Your Top 3 Hypnosis Devotees?

Posted
If you had the power of mind control that you could use on anyone alive that you know PERSONALLY (neighbor, classmate, coworker…) who would be the lucky winners and why? What would you do with this new ability?
Posted
Brother's ex wife, former boss, and ***'s best friend.
Posted
Co worker, lady next door, and my ex's ***
Posted
A coworker. She's tall maybe 6'2', 190 lbs and powerful, not thin and easy to look at. I would have her want to control me.
Posted

Neighbor because she wants me but scared I'm going to break her heart, mail lady because she's bad as f**k and uninterested in me, and this police officer because she bad as hell and stuck up about it

Posted
The list would really be long. I fantasise about total control. Most of them would be they should know what I’m doing but their bodies do what I want. The ***ness, the disgust and *** on their faces, even the thoughts of these turns me on on so many levels.
Posted
Hmm... This is quite tough one.
I do have few friends that could be fun to humiliate and play with.
But would I make them ware slutty outfit and go for a walk where they do lewd things, like go pantyless, flash and masturbate?
Or would I make them like getting tied up and played with for me to have more direct fun?
Posted

My old ex friend and boss, Teacher in class, and my mom's friend who I'll use mind control on and make them not be able to resist the thought of myself to the point I f**k each person all three different ways from each other!

Posted

there's quite a few people I could think of

I would use this power to

- improve their self esteem

- help them overcome social, and other, anxiety

- curb addictions

Posted

Hypnosis is something I already do and it can be immense fun to play with. But if it were really possible to actually control someone through hypnosis then naturally I’d be a very very rich man 😈😈

Posted
My thoughts, my two ex's and my wife.
With the ex's, Id get rid of there suspicious ways and let them know having sex is ok for more then procreation.
For my wife, to always be herself , but to not be afraid of what others might think. Just enjoy what she really desires.
Posted
I wouldn't want to use it without their consent. I actually already know I how hypnotize I've been doing it for a 6 years now
Posted
My mind control is like a national disaster waiting to happen sometimes. I didnt even know I was a mind controller until I fked shit up on accident. I always thought maybe I could control minds with how I think people into action sometimes. But I swear, if there are other mind controllers out there, where have yall been? Im outcontrolling yall like crazy. I even reverse mind control people.
Posted
I would have sex with a atractve preferebly white and mature couple whenever, wherever 😅
  • 9 months later...
Posted
Honestly if I had mind control I’d use it to make the world a better place. I would *** faceless politicians and influencers of the grind to live a week as the poorest folks have to live. I’d *** those who willingly relish in doing evil to have the sounds of nails on chalkboard, or the irritating scratching of fabrics ringing in their heads with the power of a great big church bell. I’d have those with legitimate ***s of folks that they ought not be scared of, I’m thinking those that live in North Korea and have limited access to the rest of the world, to be overwhelmed with curiosity. I’d *** compassion on the world and then we will save the environment. Afterward, the wonderful sex. Hey I got a social responsibility don’t I ?