Can I be gay if I have a boyfriend? lol... weird one incoming....

Je****

Posted
I think the question that needs to be asked here is does it really matter whether you are gay or not? My thoughts are this do what makes you happy, it sounds like you have a connection with your partner but honestly I personally don’t think you need a label to tell you what you want. By the way it reads it seems to me you want the ladies and let’s be honest who doesn’t they’re gorgeous but you don’t need a label hun I don’t think anyone does. I think everyone should pursue what makes them happy obv within the laws etc. you seem to me like you know what you want and are trying to take things further and I believe that’s just genuinely awesome. You do you babe it doesn’t matter who you think you like because I’d bet *** that not all women are for you either. I hope that makes sense I’ve had a few. Good luck out there ✌🏻❤️
Posted
I would imagine that it’s not your turning gay more along the lines of your happy with the guy in your life so your not looking to add anymore but as for girls your exited because it’s new and you have your choice to pick 🙂 mabye I’m completely wrong but
Posted
Two things might be going on here (absolute personal opinion). First, you might have found your “person” and they fulfill your needs in every aspect they can and the bisexual side of you is looking to fulfill your other needs.

Second opinion, it’s very possible you are gay. It’s not unheard of to not realize until adulthood. Sometimes, it’s due to religious upbringing or there wasn’t enough exposure to the LGBTQIA + community etc. That will take some really intense reflecting to figure out, but only you can figure it out.
Posted
I was with a girl for 15 years, who was always bisexual, but later realized she was gay. So, it definitely happens. It obviously put a damper on our relationship, but I supported her in integrating her sexuality into her life
Posted

I mean you have a boyfriend right so the answer not gay because gay people don't f**k wit the other sex

Posted
I mean when u said a gorgeous fella… was it because u feel some kind of attraction or u think he fits the attractiveness standards? Have u always liked women as much as u like them now? I’ve heard some bisexual women switching to the female side, because they don’t feel the “connection” they’re looking for … I find men less and less attractive everyday and I have been wondering since last year what is it that attracts me from men… haven’t found the answer yet 🤷🏾‍♀️
Posted
What does it matter what label you put on yourself? Just be you.
Posted
Lesbian here, tbh I had a somewhat similar experience to u. Personally for me it was a rly rly confusing thing for me right until I finally accepted that I’m a lesbian and then everything clicked into place and became very obvious. I’m not saying you are gay bc I don’t know but tbh if you’re questioning there’s probably some sort of reason for that. Main thing is whether ur bi or gay it’s ok!!
Posted
Does your non-binary partner identify as your “boyfriend” or your “theyfriend”?
Posted
1 hour ago, RiknAli86 said:

By the way it reads it seems to me you want the ladies and let’s be honest who doesn’t they’re gorgeous but you don’t need a label hun I don’t think anyone does

I knew someone was going to say about the labels, which is why I had specifically put on the post, that it is not for label sake, but more for discussion. 

I am exceptionally happy with my partner, he is 100% the guy for me, that I didn't even know I needed in life. But the thought of any other men near me or being sexual, sexual on the intimacy kind that is, turns me off entirely. 

I only have urges and thought and desires towards women, besides my partner. It is just confusing enjoying sex with him but any other thought of another man just borders on repulsing me :(

Posted
1 hour ago, ChiadaBrat said:

Mmmm dating men can be exhausting 🙃

100% I agree, however on the other side of the coin, dating women is almost non existant. It sucks haha

Posted
1 hour ago, ross_dom said:

I would imagine that it’s not your turning gay more along the lines of your happy with the guy in your life so your not looking to add anymore but as for girls your exited because it’s new and you have your choice to pick 🙂 mabye I’m completely wrong but

This can sounds familiar and possible for me, I know I love sex with my partner, and intimacy with him. He turns me on and I have no issue getting excited for and with him and kink and intimacy alike, just other men I cannot deal with at all. 

So yes possible I have found the man I wanted and needed and a woman I haven't yet, so maybe that is why the aspect is appealing. 

Posted
55 minutes ago, Firefox_red said:

Two things might be going on here (absolute personal opinion). First, you might have found your “person” and they fulfill your needs in every aspect they can and the bisexual side of you is looking to fulfill your other needs.

Second opinion, it’s very possible you are gay. It’s not unheard of to not realize until adulthood. Sometimes, it’s due to religious upbringing or there wasn’t enough exposure to the LGBTQIA + community etc. That will take some really intense reflecting to figure out, but only you can figure it out.

I am happy for opinions, so you're very welcome! 

Yes I agree I definately have found my male mate. I believe he's a soul mate (I believe there can be more than one). And I am absolutely happy, happier than I have ever been in any relationship. And I do feel fulfilled by him in every way. If we were mono I would be content and not even having this conversation, I reckon, however, I believe the openness is leading me more and more towards women and that longing is only getting stronger. It is a very different experience, being with a woman compared to a man. Not in any good or bad way, but just a different thing in general.

I do feel gay tbh. It is weird because intimacy and sex with another man, turns me entirely, but I would partake happily in a gang bang with men haha. But for romance and companionship and love and stuff, I want that woman figure in life. I cannot tolerate another male. I have tried and tried and I end up excited about it for a week then all of a sudden the "ick" sets in and I cannot have them near me. It isn't fair on the guys, being let go after a short time where I cannot give a plain reason why, except I want to pursue a woman. It is just a situation I think I have been dodging for so long and I cannot ignore it anymore. 

I am well versed in the Gay communities, all my friends are gay or bisexual men and women, and I work in a gay bar. It is not something I can escape from haha. 

Posted
48 minutes ago, Jeneral_Whore said:

This can sounds familiar and possible for me, I know I love sex with my partner, and intimacy with him. He turns me on and I have no issue getting excited for and with him and kink and intimacy alike, just other men I cannot deal with at all. 

So yes possible I have found the man I wanted and needed and a woman I haven't yet, so maybe that is why the aspect is appealing. 

I’m glad I could somewhat help I hope you find the perfect woman for you and if you ever look for a guy again I hope you find the perfect man that can excite you as much as your partner does 😊

Posted
You can be no and date a guy, doesn’t mean you’ll be open relationship. Some do that an some just choose a guy or girl to be with and stick with them
Posted

The (very) short answer is yes. Jen... we need a catch-up where I tell you about my ex and I. I'm run into the ground at the moment, my eyes are only held open by the miracles of caffeine and determination and I'm going away in the morning until after the weekend (hopefully the getaway will recharge me). But once I'm back, I'll try and make some time. Big hugs 🤗

Posted
1 hour ago, BigbadWolfydad said:

You can be no and date a guy, doesn’t mean you’ll be open relationship. Some do that an some just choose a guy or girl to be with and stick with them

I am polyamorous.  Me and my partner have mutually decided to open us up.  

Sorry of there was confusion

Posted
12 minutes ago, Aranhis said:

The (very) short answer is yes. Jen... we need a catch-up where I tell you about my ex and I. I'm run into the ground at the moment, my eyes are only held open by the miracles of caffeine and determination and I'm going away in the morning until after the weekend (hopefully the getaway will recharge me). But once I'm back, I'll try and make some time. Big hugs 🤗

Keep in touch xxxx

Posted
Consider yourself validated to be whatever your heart desires. Be free and comfortable with yourself and don't let others define you! I'm not interested in dating or getting to know you, but wanted to offer some nice words!
Posted
You can do whatever makes you happy ,let's chat sometime I have some different things going on
Posted

Your partner with the male bits satisfies  you that way. Your brain is telling you no you have that part coverd.  But you need a partner with female parts .

Iv meet u an your non binary  human. U both rock. Ps lip stick kisses pls xx

Posted
It could be that you're lesbian it could also just be that you've had terrible experiences with men and you need a break from them for now. I don't think you need to label yourself, I think you should take it slowly and do what feels best for you, see how it works, you might love it and you might hate it. The gift of being yourself is that you get to decide.