Huge Boobs (Confession)

DaddyDom1212

DaddyDom1212
Posted

I love huge boobs. I cannot get enough of them. It's my favorite physical trait in a woman. I've hooked up with women solely on the fact that they had a huge set of boobs 

I've always been this way. When my buddies would go after the skinny blonde, I would be more happy with her busty chubby friend who had a better personality and loved to please.

I love every aspect of big boobs. Looking at them--- love getting pics of huge boobs or just looking at them.

Titty fucking. I love titty fucking. My cock and her huge tits, mashed up for my pleasure.

Cumming on huge tits. I love making a mess on them and trying to cover them with my load.

Huge tits in my face while she is riding me. Squeezing. Grabbing. Sucking on nipples. Making her cum from making sure every aspect of her body is pleased.

Give me a pretty smile and a huge boobs and I am the happiest man.

Nipple clamps with chains between them

Bra on but tits pulled out of cups

Rope tying them up, and pulling them up.

So many options for big huge round mounds

Posted
Big tits. Big nipples. Nothing better. 😈😉👅
Posted
We all have our thing. Mine is a great pair of legs and thighs.
Posted
I thought big tits were on their way out, everyone seems to be hooked on smaller ones, which is totally sad for those who's are bigger.
Posted
Nothing wrong with big boobs, and they will always catch my eye,
Posted
1 hour ago, Xohedder said:

See I was blessed with huge tits no ass if I could trade mine out for a dump truck I would 

Also would trade the J cups for kissing the flat ass goodbye ...

DaddyDom1212
Posted
5 hours ago, Hels1920 said:

I thought big tits were on their way out, everyone seems to be hooked on smaller ones, which is totally sad for those who's are bigger.

You should PM me

Posted
6 hours ago, Hels1920 said:

Honestly, I have only had one guy tell me he prefers them small. Most guys who make comments about mine are VERY positive about the size.

Posted
I have never heard people say big breasts are out. Rather the focus is on big ass now. Some of us have both 😂😂
Posted
I prefer big boobs over an ass any day ! Nothing like nestling your head in between a nice soft pair of boobies !!!
Posted

It took me a long time to accept my boobs the size they are.... Let's just say most shops don't do my size !!  For years, I felt so self conscious and wished for smaller, perkier boobs but now I realise they are beautiful.  My husband (my Dom) and my beautful fellow sub both love them and that's all I need to know!! Love my curves now and I'm not afraid to show them off  ;-) 

Posted
51 minutes ago, RoseLips said:

It took me a long time to accept my boobs the size they are.... Let's just say most shops don't do my size !!  For years, I felt so self conscious and wished for smaller, perkier boobs but now I realise they are beautiful.  My husband (my Dom) and my beautful fellow sub both love them and that's all I need to know!! Love my curves now and I'm not afraid to show them off  ;-) 

My Gf has G size ( prior to us meeting) she has a reduction because it was causing back issues as well neck issues. She’s 5-1 maybe haha .. she said she hated was so glad to get them reduced .She actually told the surgeon she wanted A cup … The surgeon as like no you would be great with a D .. let me tell ya he nailed it . Other than the scar underneath I would have never known

Posted
18 hours ago, Wtfdude19 said:

My Gf has G size ( prior to us meeting) she has a reduction because it was causing back issues as well neck issues. She’s 5-1 maybe haha .. she said she hated was so glad to get them reduced .She actually told the surgeon she wanted A cup … The surgeon as like no you would be great with a D .. let me tell ya he nailed it . Other than the scar underneath I would have never known

I can fully sympathise with her.  I'm a H cup and have constant back ache and can't get clothes to fit properly. I've learned to love them but omg they're heavy lol!!! 

Posted
1 minute ago, RoseLips said:

I can fully sympathise with her.  I'm a H cup and have constant back ache and can't get clothes to fit properly. I've learned to love them but omg they're heavy lol!!! 

that's an experience I'm really hoping to have one day

Posted

bigger the better for this tgirl, unfortunately only just b/c at present but working on it

• 1 month later...
Posted

I watched my little *** grow to a J cup by the time she was 19. I've been fascinated with huge breasts and breast expansion ever since.

Posted
June 23, Kymi said:

that's an experience I'm really hoping to have one day

It’s actually REALLY ***ful. I’m an E. I would highly not recommend. I can’t wait to get a reduction.

Posted
16 hours ago, denver725 said:

It’s actually REALLY ***ful. I’m an E. I would highly not recommend. I can’t wait to get a reduction.

yes but as a trans woman I really need the experience of large man pleasing boobs