how did know that *** or something like that of the fetish ?

Posted

beginning in humillacion

how did know that *** or something like that of the fetish ?
When younger I was alone with women (after that with men too) but I started with women my taste of fetish *** ... I was 18 and is dating a girl we went to the room and while we took off our clothes, I naked walking towards the bed where she was and unintentionally I hit the balls with a piece of furniture near the bed, which I fall to the floor in *** and scream like a baby girl and she starts to laugh at me. which seemed humiliating at the time but I also liked the situation. then we return to normal and fuck and when we finished I wonder if my balls were good, I only knew how to respond with jokes to pass the time. in that moment if it could be something ***ful but then over time I liked having lived that situation of *** and opening new doors where I feel harmless because of my balls.

Posted

Your story is so similar to mine, while in Highschool, I was this poor shy girl that everyone mocks around, I couldn't look anyone in the eye and I had low self esteem. 

Until I dated my first guy "Kim" he was so dominating and fun that I couldn't imagine having a better sexual sensation than being dominated. I discovered its my nature to be dominated and ever since I have been the happiest woman. Thank you Kim for making me discover myself.