A caged dom

ca****

Posted
Could you take a Dom seriously if he was a switch and was caged by his Domme?
Posted

There seems to be a lot of these posts recently that are bordering on shaming people for their situations, kinks or beliefs.

I note when asking the question you've used the term "A" Dom rather than "YOUR" Dom so are you asking whether the Dominant should be taken seriously within the community or are you asking whether someone would be able to submit to Him?

If you are asking whether they should be taken seriously within the community, then why shouldn't they be? They are a human being, a member of the community and should be shown just as much respect as anyone else. 

If you are asking whether an individual could take THEIR Dom seriously if they were in turn caged by a Domme - then the answer is in the question - the person has submitted to them for them to be "THEIR" Dom and they've quite clearly accepted the situation as it is and are happy. 

I think we need to be very careful about discriminating against people who live the lifestyle in a way that differs to our own views. We are one big melting pot of kinksters and should be supporting each other, regardless of role, kink, fetish, gender or sexuality. 

Posted
No, and no one should. This has nothing to do with shaming. The concept of switching is not a proper thing.
In Order to truly live and feel every aspect of your role it is vital to 100% be in it.
If your switching you are always out of it partly. I’ve studied this for over a decade now. You can do whatever you want of course, but if you are being dominated whilst pretending to be dom, you are not dom. You are sub that wants or tries to be dominant from time to time. Nothing wrong with that but you will never feel everything like someone embracing his role 100%
We need to stop attending to everyone’s feelings and validate everything.
You are simply not a real Dom if you enjoy being caged and used like a sub. Period.
Posted
If role-played right. It's about the story being played out, and who ends up psychology with the upper hand in the end. Creativity
Posted
1 hour ago, 4RCH said:

There seems to be a lot of these posts recently that are bordering on shaming people for their situations, kinks or beliefs.

I note when asking the question you've used the term "A" Dom rather than "YOUR" Dom so are you asking whether the Dominant should be taken seriously within the community or are you asking whether someone would be able to submit to Him?

If you are asking whether they should be taken seriously within the community, then why shouldn't they be? They are a human being, a member of the community and should be shown just as much respect as anyone else. 

If you are asking whether an individual could take THEIR Dom seriously if they were in turn caged by a Domme - then the answer is in the question - the person has submitted to them for them to be "THEIR" Dom and they've quite clearly accepted the situation as it is and are happy. 

I think we need to be very careful about discriminating against people who live the lifestyle in a way that differs to our own views. We are one big melting pot of kinksters and should be supporting each other, regardless of role, kink, fetish, gender or sexuality. 

I am switch I have a domme I am new to kink and BDSM and would like to explore my Dominant side and was wondering if being a sub to someone else would hinder my progress, this is just a genuine concern about my own situation and I haven't noticed any other posts about it so wanted to ask

Posted
30 minutes ago, enkaay said:

No, and no one should. This has nothing to do with shaming. The concept of switching is not a proper thing.
In Order to truly live and feel every aspect of your role it is vital to 100% be in it.
If your switching you are always out of it partly. I’ve studied this for over a decade now. You can do whatever you want of course, but if you are being dominated whilst pretending to be dom, you are not dom. You are sub that wants or tries to be dominant from time to time. Nothing wrong with that but you will never feel everything like someone embracing his role 100%
We need to stop attending to everyone’s feelings and validate everything.
You are simply not a real Dom if you enjoy being caged and used like a sub. Period.

Biggest load of nonsense award goes to you.

Posted
26 minutes ago, captainsteve said:

I am switch I have a domme I am new to kink and BDSM and would like to explore my Dominant side and was wondering if being a sub to someone else would hinder my progress, this is just a genuine concern about my own situation and I haven't noticed any other posts about it so wanted to ask

I switch, its what I do, not what I am. 

Any role is "acting" out the part. Its about enjoyment for yourself and your partner.

You can indeed have a domme, be caged and still have dominant traits yourself. 

Some people who are subby, to the point of no switch elements may even find it a real hot kick, submitting to a man who is also subby but still more dominant than they. 

Can also be a good turn on to know your submission to your dominant is present, and that they're being dominated by someone caged. 

Theres nothing wrong with it.

If all people are happy and consenting then why not. 

I am more on the dominant side of things, my partner is more submissive, but we  both can switch. We are poly also, so we are both on the look out for either a dominant or submissive woman. 

Imagine my submissive seeing me submit to a more dominant lady, while I still dominate them, or vice versa. 

It can be very hot and rewarding. 

Anyone who bashes people who switch, or enjoys different elements of play, in this community either have no idea what they're on about, are absolutely stuck up their own a*ses or simply don't belong here. Cus shaming in any form, which is basically what happened above,  is not accepted here.

Do what makes you happy. Your dominant happy and any submissive you may be lucky to find 🥰

Posted
19 minutes ago, captainsteve said:

Hey there!! I used to call myself as a switch too.. I started this journey as 100% sub noticing that I didn’t fully enjoyed most of the pratices. I started to explore my domme side still with this “Im a switch” mindset and that holds a lot of my progress. When you embrace that side, you need to be 100% in the role. I just could feel and be a domme when I understood that I’m not a switch. I might like some rough sex and that doesn’t make me sub. I actually like to demand my subs to act sexually like that with me.

So be in a relationship where you are sub and be constantly reminded of that might for sure hold your evolving as a dom..

Posted
You're either a Dom or a switch, to claim to be both is an oxymoron.
Posted
Been switch comes naturally to some and un naturally to other. I have met very few people who can actually play both roles to the same partner. Generally I have found if you switch with the same partner either kinky play/sec with abit of power exchange going on. Or person acting as a bottom is maybe trying to be needs as a sub missive to be met.

If your trying to develop or are in a D/s dynamic. Tread carefully as seeing or even just know your dominat partner in a submissive can effect how you look and feel toward them as a dominant. Even if you feel you know yourself and don't think it will. It will in some way and it may not be obvious at first.
Posted
10 minutes ago, Jeneral_Whore said:

I switch, its what I do, not what I am. 

Any role is "acting" out the part. Its about enjoyment for yourself and your partner.

You can indeed have a domme, be caged and still have dominant traits yourself. 

Some people who are subby, to the point of no switch elements may even find it a real hot kick, submitting to a man who is also subby but still more dominant than they. 

Can also be a good turn on to know your submission to your dominant is present, and that they're being dominated by someone caged. 

Theres nothing wrong with it.

If all people are happy and consenting then why not. 

I am more on the dominant side of things, my partner is more submissive, but we  both can switch. We are poly also, so we are both on the look out for either a dominant or submissive woman. 

Imagine my submissive seeing me submit to a more dominant lady, while I still dominate them, or vice versa. 

It can be very hot and rewarding. 

Anyone who bashes people who switch, or enjoys different elements of play, in this community either have no idea what they're on about, are absolutely stuck up their own a*ses or simply don't belong here. Cus shaming in any form, which is basically what happened above,  is not accepted here.

Do what makes you happy. Your dominant happy and any submissive you may be lucky to find 🥰

Thank you 😁🥰

Posted
7 minutes ago, Vaxis said:
You're either a Dom or a switch, to claim to be both is an oxymoron.

So a switch can't be someone's Dom?

Posted
10 minutes ago, Matteous said:
Been switch comes naturally to some and un naturally to other. I have met very few people who can actually play both roles to the same partner. Generally I have found if you switch with the same partner either kinky play/sec with abit of power exchange going on. Or person acting as a bottom is maybe trying to be needs as a sub missive to be met.

If your trying to develop or are in a D/s dynamic. Tread carefully as seeing or even just know your dominat partner in a submissive can effect how you look and feel toward them as a dominant. Even if you feel you know yourself and don't think it will. It will in some way and it may not be obvious at first.

Not worth the same person, I'm in a relationship were both switch she's more dominant in our dynamic my switchiness makes me more bratty it's fun we enjoy it, we're also poly and in the future I'd like to play with sub women for now I'm just trying to learn what I can and enjoy my relationship

Posted
But it all comes down to who you are in a dynamic with. Been switch doesn't make you any less of a dominant or submissive. Nor does it mean a dominant who is not switch is a better dominant then a switch can be. All dynamic are different and there is no set guidelines about how to be dominant and how a D/s dynamic should work. D/s dynamics are all different and are completey dependent on the people involved. The level off connection and how the relationships evolves and develops is completely dependent on the needs, desires and abilities of those involved
Posted
4 hours ago, enkaay said:

The concept of switching is not a proper thing.

In whose opinion? 

Generally switches are 100% D and 100% S depending on their mood and the scene in question.

If your switching you are always out of it partly.

How so?

I’ve studied this for over a decade now.

That's awesome - I've lived the D/s lifestyle 24/7 for more than 3 decades. Not that either of these claims are relevant to this discussion. 

You are simply not a real Dom if you enjoy being caged and used like a sub.
This has nothing to do with shaming.

Noooooooo that's not shaming at all !!!

Posted
I’m a switch and lean way more on the dominate side. In my dynamic, I allow myself into submissive positions, but under my subs command. I would never allow myself to be caged though. Just not my thing. It all depends on power exchange and what you’re into and what your partner is into.
Posted
Not for me. If I liked someone enough and they already had a Dom(me), I wouldn't mind, but a switch that's looking for a sub and a Dom(me) at the same time, not really for me. I'm not looking for switch though. I'm looking for specific Doms, and switches just aren't my thing. Not a switch, so if they want me to Dom, it's a no go. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Posted
Switches are 100% valid and a switch can still be a perfect dom while being caged if you are looking even for a sex scene you can do toy play there is a huge fetish for males with strap ons
Posted
Of course. It’s a dynamic he has with someone else not you.
Posted
I wouldn't allow crossover. Be caged by your Domme. But not while you're with me. I wouldn't allow anything she wants to impact what you do with me, bc then she is also topping me by default and ... just no.
Posted
Personally, No. I find Dominant women very unattractive, so I could never date a switch. I'm not saying being a switch isn't a thing. I just know deep down I'm a Dom. I just can't comprehend someone's fundamental identity being so fluid.
Posted
23 hours ago, captainsteve said:

So a switch can't be someone's Dom?

They can dominate, but that doesn't make them a Dom.  A switch is just that, switch vrmetween the two rolls. 

A bisexual person isn't sometimes gay, sometimes straight, theyre bisexual.