The First Meeting.

Daedaluslost

Daedaluslost
Posted

I knock on your door apprehensively, after all the messaging I'm finally here. Am I nervous? More excited I think. The door opens and you're standing there dressed all in black - skirt to mid-thigh, blouse, stockings and high heels (of course). You glance at your watch, 'You're late!' I start to explain about the traffic problems and how I'm only two minutes overdue when you put your index finger to your lips and shush me, 'You're late. You will be punished. Come with me.' You turn your back to me and walk off down the hallway, heels clicking on the polished wooden floor. I can now see your skirt has a slit up the back affording me tantalising glimpses of your stocking tops and bare thighs. I put my head down and mutter, 'Yes ma'am. I'm very sorry. It won't hap...' 'Shut up! You will only speak when I tell you to! Understood? 'Yes ma'am.' I reply.

You enter the lounge and sit down in the middle of a long, leather sofa, watching me as I enter the room. You point to a spot in the middle of the floor. 'Stand there.' I do as instructed, looking down at the carpet. 'You will always be naked in my presence slave, so take your clothes off now.' I remove my jacket and shirt, draping them over the back of a nearby chair. I can feel you watching my every move. My shoes and socks are followed by my trousers and finally my boxers. I'm acutely aware of my nakedness in your clothed presence. I find it very erotic, and it adds another level to your dominance. You stand and walk slowly over to me, looking me up and down as you approach. I subconsciously cross my hands over my lap. You notice immediately, 'Arms by your sides please.' I do as you ask.

You walk slowly around me, slapping my bum cheeks sharply in passing. Then you're back in front of me. You move closer. Reaching down you cup your left hand under my shaved balls and squeeze behind them with your thumb and forefinger while your right hand takes hold of my hardening cock and pulls the smooth skin up and down in long slow movements. I gasp involuntarily as you harden me - it only takes a few strokes. Then to my dismay you let go and walk back to the sofa to take up your previous seat. Before you sit however, you take hold of the hem at either side of your skirt and hitch it up above your thighs, erotically wiggling your hips as you do so. You seat yourself and open your legs slightly. I can't help a quick glance, the black lacy triangle of your panties framed by your bare thighs takes me to a new level of hardness. I'm feeling quite self conscious, standing naked and erect in front of you, but also excited with a hint of embarrassment, which you are obviously relishing. 'Come here slave. It's time for your punishment.' I walk over and stand on the spot you point out to me, just in front of your feet. You pick up a riding crop and place the leather end beneath my balls so they're resting on it. A practiced flick of your wrist makes me bend and reflexively take a step away from you, 'Ow!' You point to the spot again and I resume my position
...and receive another sharp slap to my balls, 'Aaagh! Owww!' You lean forward and hold the base of my cock, flipping the crop so it catches my swollen end. 'Aagh! Jesus!' I cry out. You look up at me, 'I want you to understand the importance of punctuality. Lay face down across my lap. Put your cock between my thighs.'

Samischaste
Posted
I hope this is episode one and there are more episodes in the pipeline
Posted
Wow awsome is what this is...again wish I was you...but I've had similar midtresses...love the *** and the sadic nature you are