Body Odor

Ba****

Posted
I'm not sure if this is the correct forum, but here it is.
I have a thing, not fetish level, for body odor. Not the kind that you get after working out, but the kind you get when you haven't showered that day and have been sweating because of heat.
Does anyone else have this? I feel weird whenever I notice a body odor I enjoy, like I have to hide that part of me. šŸ˜…
Posted
Im the same way. I feel weird for wanting to smell my partner all the time but also let me get a sniff in before that shower šŸ‘€
Posted
I love a clean body odour on lady's. Even a morning shower but no deodorant female musk. Drives me crazy.
Posted
3 minutes ago, Tobasco82 said:
Some are pleasant and some are horrific. I think when you have a bond with someone that can make a scent rather alluring šŸ‘

That is true. I had this one sub who was allergic to most deodorant etc but she was always showered before sessions and mid way through it was just perfection.

Posted
I kinda like a little B.O. on a girl. I donā€™t know why, but I like it.
Posted
Body odours liked are perhaps inate and hormonal stimulants, humans are similar to the whole *** nation when you think about it,

although individual differences and chemical reaction will vary making most mammals unique each and every one of us are so I believe,

in-the future it is likely technology will develop for security purposes to use scent and body odour including perspiration or the natural oils on your skin and fingers to identify and verify you, Iā€™m sure scientists among us can add to this in terms of scientific fact ? !!
steamchimp
Posted
There is nothing that can compare with the smell of natural sweat and sex together. From any area of the body.
Posted
Itā€™s not weird at all. I would say itā€™s probably more common that youā€™d think too. Every human being gives off pheromones, and everyone has their own distinct ā€œmuskā€. A woman once told me she knows she really likes a guy when she likes the way his balls smell at the end of the day. Everyoneā€™s got their thing.
Posted
Those you are compatible with will smell amazing, those you are not compatible with will smell horrible. There's science to back me up, but this platform doesn't like links so I would advice you to google or take my word. That means you're not weird; you're human. So that body odor you enjoy is most likely produced by a person you would enjoy.
Also fun, if you are into smells, your nose will insist your waste products will smell better (or at least not as bad) when you use your own toilet /space compared to a public/strange toilet/space. Use that knowledge to your own advantage if you need it.
Posted
I don't think you're weird. I had a girlfriend years ago that I loved the way she smelled. It is a pheromone thing that you just connect with some people.
Posted
I love this. You are just in tune with your senses. As someone stated, science, biology, pheromones and all that good stuff. Some will say sixth sense, Aura, etc. You are just on another level of evolution and it feels great. Nothing weird, totally natural and I'm happy for you that you are there. Use your new super power for good and life will get a little more interesting. Speaking totally from experience. And you will eliminate a lot of people that are not for you and save time.
BacknBoise
Posted

I believe kinks are unique. Who is anyone to judge another for them. They arent weird. They make you Ā YOU!

Posted
Definitely a thing for the scent of a preferred partner
Posted
My primary partner goes insane when I haven't showered for a day plus. Not to the point that I'm rank. But when my body scent is pungent. She literally gets lost in the scent.
Posted
Not so much the sweat smell, but some people do have a nice natural musk to them. I used to get told in nightclubs that I smell nice but I don't wear deodorant (I don't stink, I just don't need it and it gets on my chest) and often didn't wear any aftershave.

My partner suffers from excessive sweating and thinks she stinks most of the time; but if she does indeed stink, I like her stank šŸ˜‚.
Posted
If hormones and pheromones are in saliva then they are in sweat as well.
You might be more sensative/susceptible to those pheromones. So no. No need to hide it.
Just be as cautious as you are talking about other kinks I guess.
Posted
I have a very strong "man" smell (in general life im just a big smelly man lol) and it isnt often like a hobos jacket. Just strong after a day. Ive noticed the odd guy gag if i walked a long way to the shops and ive also had women in the queue spin round and just start chatting out of nowhere. Its definitely more common than you think. Out of the 60odd women ive been with no one ever told me to go wash it off haha.
Posted
You are probably just sensitive to the pheromones you are detecting, there is probably a more significant neural reaction in you, that others may not have
  • 4 months later...
Posted

I love the smell of my wife sweaty. Scent is one of the biggest reasons that I have no interest in men.