Favorite first meet up

ju****

Posted
What’s is your favorite thing to do with a person when you first meet them?
Posted
Go out on a date, either go out for a drink, bowling, pool, snooker, darts,
Posted
Hug ‘em it’s the best way to get personal and make people relax! ❤️🔥
Posted
Listen. I want to know what they're seeking and what their experiences are and what their motivations are. I enjoy learning about people and knowledge acquired will always be useful should things progress to play.
Samischaste
Posted
Actually meet the person. Too many no-shows around
Posted
3 hours ago, sofiputi said:
To do the best blowjob

Made me chuckle, I left a similar comment at the very top when I read the topic this morning and have been warned not to do it again.

Posted
My ritual for first meeting especially with aspiring goddesses and only after long deep conversations about what to expect is to have the new goddess meet me in public at a coffee shop after they had a long sweaty workout at the gym.
Upon meeting me in the public coffeehouse I get them whatever they want to eat and I have a large cup of water. I ask all my new goddesses to bring one of their sweaty socks they just worked out in and discreetly hand it to me so that I can put it into my cut of water and continue to drink the cup empty while we are in the coffee shop.
This act is often their first act of dominance and it helps to show we are both serious
Posted
Go for coffee and snacks and have a chat
Posted

Go for a walk, usually along the beach. Chat, get to know what they like and don’t like. I’ve also arranged a first meet in a coffee shop a few times and previously agreed to load our phones with lots of kinky selfies that we discreetly showed each other in the cafe. That created a lot of sexual tension and we rushed off to find somewhere to f**k.

Posted
5 hours ago, SteveUK74 said:

Go for a walk, usually along the beach. Chat, get to know what they like and don’t like. I’ve also arranged a first meet in a coffee shop a few times and previously agreed to load our phones with lots of kinky selfies that we discreetly showed each other in the cafe. That created a lot of sexual tension and we rushed off to find somewhere to f**k.

Well that sounds like a real woman right there. Too bad there's not many of them like that anymore.

Posted
I like to go somewhere public. feel her humor out and If I think its close to my kind of humor(Dont own it its prob been around for thousands of years) but from here we start to see if Im wasting her time or if shes wasting mine. or both or none. If she stuck up and treata the waiter horribly I set the gears in my head into motion to try and see if thats a learned trait, a trendy trait or if thats just how she is. then I have fun with the rest of the date. I be as nice as possible unless she starts to get ugly or play on her phone the entire time. and then Ill do something dumb like act like i had a friend escape route call me. Ive licked my hand and acted like a cat but subtly. . but my absolute favorite thing to do especially if we have things in common is LISTEN . Im a musician but Ive got to where I can hear sudden inflections in peoples voices. So I usually know how the dates going aftwr 30 min. if shes into me enough to talk, hey maybe i made a friend. on phone, ignored, rude to waiter etc Im gonna have as much fun as I can and hopefully (prob not) they might learn not to be so snotty to people. So yeah listen and observe. If we are out on a date Im making mental notes, are you a drinker, smoker, what do you like to eat, are you on every single social media site, do you share photos and talk about them with me. what makes you smile what makes you mad, what do you hate, what do you wish you could change, are you dry humor, dark humor, silly, and to what degree where are your boundaries. If you really listen to someone they will tell you all you need to know by the end of the date. Also, if we hit it off People watching and commentary lol
Posted
Go out and have dinner and make some small rules that needs to be followed
Posted
Well it depends on what this circumstances are this relationship is it just sex boreno what is the circumstances is part of it definitely would hang out might go out to bar and karaoke maybe have some drinks I don't drink much but hey what am I just get high if you like to party or whatever and then go from there
Posted
I like to go do an activity like bowling or mini golf, you want to do something the keeps things light so it doesn’t feel like an interview.